honestly,I don't even know what to say,I feel horrible for Lyly-there is no words that can make you feel relived or safe until you find out the fact that it it all good.And I feel exactly the same about taking any chances and all the statistics.
We 've been through a lot of sh---y stuff together and finally got PG,why just give us a break and let us to enjoy a little our pregnancies?
Melissa,I'm confused a little-you are also almost 16 weeks,right?I think we have a couple of days difference,so I know, when they talked to me about reduction ,they said you can only do it up to 12 weeks. So even if they find out anything bad with one of the babies-can they still do the reduction?Isn't this dangerous that far in pregnancy?
Mo-glad you are ok and wow look at you-30 weeks!
AFM-I'm pretty stressed myself,can't wait until Monday to see if the babies ok.I don't even care if we 'll see the sexes at this point.It's this time (16 weeks) when I lost my baby last February-so I just can't help myself and worry secretly from my DH if they are alive.