IVF-Infertility.com home

February 2010 Mommies

Announcement of pregnancy and birth following assisted reproductive treatment.

Postby Love Bug » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm

MSM2B: My intralipids is a less expensive variation of IVIG. WIth three fresh cycles not working we looked at immunological issues and Natural Killer cells. My numbers were a little out of range so we did the treatment. Since my BFP, I will go about once a month for the frist four months or so to get an I-V drip of intralipids into my blood to help.
Me: 30 DH: 34
IVF- #1 - 3 BFN
IVF #4- May 09 BFP 4dp/5dt :)
Beta #1 8dp5dt- 170!!
Beta #2 10dp5dt- 300!!
Beta #3 14dp5dt- 1305 :)
Image
Love Bug
Regular
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:45 pm
Location: Upstate-New York

Sponsor
 

Postby MedStudentMom2B » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how long we have to take the progesterone suppositories for? I just rescheduled my appointment for an U/S to see the HB for the 30th which would put me at 8wk mark. Should I continue to use them until that point? When do they usually say to stop?

Thanks so much!
Me: 28 DH: 37
IVF/ICSI#1: BFP!! 10dp5dt:168 15dp5dt:1134
B/G TWINS!
[img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/UIpwm4.png[/img]
MedStudentMom2B
Regular
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 am

Postby london » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Welome Rosario!Whoa!! CONGRADS ON TWINS!!

Hello ladies yesterday was not such a good day l woke up this morning to my panties being full of blood. So me and my DH went to the ER and they did a ultrasound and praise GOd both babies were heartbeats were detected and they both were measuring on target. They do not know where the blood is coming from but ladies please pray for me and my babies. The bleeding has stop but I am still spotting. I call Re waiting on a call back
Image


Ivf#3-BFP
Beta#1-279@10dp5dt
Beta #2- 1283@14dp5dt
Beta #3-2544@16dp5dt
london
Regular
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:07 am

Postby MedStudentMom2B » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 pm

london wrote:Welome Rosario!Whoa!! CONGRADS ON TWINS!!

Hello ladies yesterday was not such a good day l woke up this morning to my panties being full of blood. So me and my DH went to the ER and they did a ultrasound and praise GOd both babies were heartbeats were detected and they both were measuring on target. They do not know where the blood is coming from but ladies please pray for me and my babies. The bleeding has stop but I am still spotting. I call Re waiting on a call back


Hey London, Im sorry to hear about the blood. Was it bright red blood? Or brown?
Me: 28 DH: 37
IVF/ICSI#1: BFP!! 10dp5dt:168 15dp5dt:1134
B/G TWINS!
[img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/UIpwm4.png[/img]
MedStudentMom2B
Regular
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 am

Postby london » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:10 pm

It wasa dark and as soon as she didi the ultrassound it turn bright red. The doctor said it might be subchronic Hemotoma I go back FRiday nfor anotehr ultrasound
Image


Ivf#3-BFP
Beta#1-279@10dp5dt
Beta #2- 1283@14dp5dt
Beta #3-2544@16dp5dt
london
Regular
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:07 am

Postby alexis » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi ladies! I'm happy to be joining this group:) I hope everybody is doing well.

London: I'm sorry to hear about the bleeding...that sure is scary! I had a little bleeding last week and I was freaking out! Luckily, it pretty much went away.

For those of you having twins, how early was your ultrasound that showed the 2 sacs?

For those of you that have heard a heartbeat, when exactly did you hear it? I have my first U/S this Friday and I will be 5w1d, so I'm guessing that is way to early to hear a heartbeat (but of course part of me hopes).

How do you get the cute icon that shows how many weeks and days you are pregnant? I am not super computer savvy and need a little help to figure that out...any guidance would be much appreciated!

Medstudentmom2b: Did you ever find anything out about how long to take the progesterone suppositories? I am taking those and will be very happy to be done with them!

Talk to you all soon!
Alexis
35 yr/DH 35yr, unexplained infertility
IVF #1, 2009, have beautiful son (2/3/10)
IVF #2 and #3, BFN
IVF#4; BFP!! 1st Beta 260, 2nd Beta 466 (12/16), 3rd Beta 5142 (12/23), 1st ultrasound=2 gestational sacs, 2nd ultrasound=TWINS with heartbeats
Image
alexis
Regular
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Ithaca, NY

Postby MedStudentMom2B » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:07 am

alexis wrote:Hi ladies! I'm happy to be joining this group:) I hope everybody is doing well.

London: I'm sorry to hear about the bleeding...that sure is scary! I had a little bleeding last week and I was freaking out! Luckily, it pretty much went away.

For those of you having twins, how early was your ultrasound that showed the 2 sacs?

For those of you that have heard a heartbeat, when exactly did you hear it? I have my first U/S this Friday and I will be 5w1d, so I'm guessing that is way to early to hear a heartbeat (but of course part of me hopes).

How do you get the cute icon that shows how many weeks and days you are pregnant? I am not super computer savvy and need a little help to figure that out...any guidance would be much appreciated!

Medstudentmom2b: Did you ever find anything out about how long to take the progesterone suppositories? I am taking those and will be very happy to be done with them!

Talk to you all soon!


Hi Alexis,

Welcome to the board! We are having so much fun here. :D
I can't answer your questions about the U/S since im having my first one in two weeks (when im 8wk pregnant). The wait is killing me but im hopeful that everything will be ok.

I havent gotten an answer yet about the progesterone suppositories but I will continue to take mine every day until I see the doc in two weeks. I think most people take them for a minimum of 8-10 wks (maybe even more) so I have a while to go.

You can get the ticker at lillypie.com. There are other websites that you can also use. The instructions are pretty self explanatory but you will need to copy and paste the code they give you into your signature beginning and ending with [img]...[/img].

Good luck!
Me: 28 DH: 37
IVF/ICSI#1: BFP!! 10dp5dt:168 15dp5dt:1134
B/G TWINS!
[img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/UIpwm4.png[/img]
MedStudentMom2B
Regular
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 am

Postby MedStudentMom2B » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:11 am

hello ladies,

Anyone having morning sickness yet? This morning I got into the car and all of a sudden felt really sick and nauseas. No vomiting though but Im wondering if this is the beginning. :roll:
Me: 28 DH: 37
IVF/ICSI#1: BFP!! 10dp5dt:168 15dp5dt:1134
B/G TWINS!
[img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/UIpwm4.png[/img]
MedStudentMom2B
Regular
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 am

Postby acornmom » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:41 am

alexis
We saw the little ones (specks) at 5 weeks 2 days. the little sacs as they called them. Tomorrow we go again for another u/s and hope to see their little hearts beating . I read though that it just looks like a pulsating dot but I don't care, they will be OUR little one's puslating dots!

As for the supps.. well we are doing the PIO injections and I read on another board that they usually last until 10 weeks. I figure at least 4 more weeks of my hips/butt being sore!

As for morning sickness... I can't say mine is exactly morning but yes, there are certain things that turn my stomach and others that I feel I could eat continuously. LOL Fried chicken (which I NEVER eat... was my best friend for two weeks... now it is anything Italian) The strange and sad thing is, chocolate doesn't interest me much right now. I also have not drank coffee in about 4 weeks, it just turns my stomach. (decaf even)
Image
]Image
acornmom
Regular
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: PA

Postby Rosario » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:47 am

alexis They saw 3 gestational sacs at 4wks and 5days. I have to wait for my official u/s which is the 29th to see if all three made it.
IVF #1: Oct '08- BFN
IVF #2: Feb '09- BFP (Chem)
IVF #3: May '09- BFP
(Triplets lost at 21.5 weeks- Preterm Labor)
BFP: Natural Pregnancy March '10
Little Frank Manuel arrived 11.20.10
June '11 natural BFP sadly ending in miscarriage :(
Rosario
Regular
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat May 31, 2008 4:04 am
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Postby acornmom » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 am

sorry girls had to play with the ticker again. LOL
I found this one at i-am-pregnant.com
mine is a picture of twins and every 4 days another piece of the puzzle comes off to show more of the twins! I love it!
Image
]Image
acornmom
Regular
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: PA

Hi everyone

Postby Eve2860 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:35 am

Hi everyone,
I would like to join you guys. I don´t know my due date yet . I am 5wks and 6days today. Last monday we saw two sacs and we are having twins :D :D . I am so happy. We go again on the 24 to God willing hear their heart beats. wishing everyone all the best
Eve
Me 39 no known issues
DH 45 low sperm count and morfology issues
Eve2860
Member
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:31 am
Location: madrid, spain

Postby acornmom » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Hey all, time for my 6week 2 day update. LOL U/S today showed...
baby A 5.5mm long and hb of 111
baby B 5.7mm long and hb of 120
Both are doing fine. I was paniced beyond belief this morning when I again had more "brown sludge" but they said "quit worrying, everything is fine!" Yeah!!

now I can enjoy the next week. you know the nausea and headaches and fatigue. LOL
Image
]Image
acornmom
Regular
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: PA

Postby MedStudentMom2B » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 pm

acornmom wrote:Hey all, time for my 6week 2 day update. LOL U/S today showed...
baby A 5.5mm long and hb of 111
baby B 5.7mm long and hb of 120
Both are doing fine. I was paniced beyond belief this morning when I again had more "brown sludge" but they said "quit worrying, everything is fine!" Yeah!!

now I can enjoy the next week. you know the nausea and headaches and fatigue. LOL


Congrats acornmom! So happy the babies are doing great!!! After reading your post in the other thread, I just rescheduled my U/S AGAIN... back to tomorrow. I figure that even if I dont see the HB, at least I will be able to see one or two sacs which will be good. I dont think I can wait until 8wk. It's driving me crazy!

Eve, so glad you joined us! I was wondering what happened to you! :lol: So exciting about the twins! Wow, I cant believe it. My betas are almost identical to yours so we'll see if I will be blessed with twins. When is your next U/S?
Me: 28 DH: 37
IVF/ICSI#1: BFP!! 10dp5dt:168 15dp5dt:1134
B/G TWINS!
[img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/UIpwm4.png[/img]
MedStudentMom2B
Regular
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:42 am

Postby Cocoa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Congrats Acornmom... I am happy to hear it! I left you a message on Bubbles thread!

Carrying twins is so very special... We saw ours at 5w6d with little "pulsating dots" and they are now 14 months old!!! If any twin moms-to-be have questions feel free to ask!

xxxCocoa
1 son b. 1993 -TTC (again) for 12 years
BFP!-8/22-9dp5dt - 485 8/24-1272 8/27-4636
B/G TWINS!!! Due 4/30/08 Born Friday April 4th, 2008 at 36w 2d Baby girl A 6 lbs 7 oz Baby boy B 6 lbs 3 oz
Cocoa
Regular
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:42 am
Location: Pa/NJ

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnant after treatment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests