Hi everyone -
Ack! I'm sorry to be MIA lately but I've been busy, busy, busy! In my quest to get all outside projects done before the weather gets too hot, i feel like I'm wearing myself out. My DH, Chris spent most of Memorial day weekend power washing the deck so I can get started painting it ( and I plan to just do a little bit each day I dont care if it takes a whole week!) Well he went back to work so now i'm doing that too (but I dont get it down to the bare wood he says
So I wanted to check in with you guys before I mow at least the front yard (what? its really hot outside & I'm pregnant so i can break it into 2 days, cant I?)
Anyway guess what? I felt movement this morning! Finally! I think it was a leg? but I'm not sure, it was the sensation of movement though. Now I cant wait for it to happen again, of course.
I hope you all had a nice relaxing long weekend. How is everyone feeling lately?
- Oh honey you are so brave and strong. I feel so bad this happened to you. And to have the awful timing of getting your Dopplar & mat. skirts arrive? right afterwards? Dreadful. I think you need to take the time to rest, heal, recover and then hopefully try again. Big giant hugs to you - xoxo
- I've got everything crossed for your dad's biopsy. I hope the news is better than expected all around. Now what? You are going to shop in 4 floors of baby supplies? Thats an awfully huge store! I hope you dont end up on overload! Just remember you dont need everything at once. Its overwhelming how many choices there are. Ive made a list so I can keep checking things off, but wow! These little babies need soooo much stuff!
Enjoy the fun parts of baby shopping with your hubby!
- Oh i just love the belly pics! You can definitely see that your expecting, I wish my bump looked that defined, i still feel like i just look fat. but i do feel that my belly is getting hard now, it feels sort of weird. You were a lucky girl to get a DVD of the sono - I just got paper printouts. I havent any Motherhood stores that i know of here, but I've had such good luck with old navy and their low prices that i think i'll stick with them when i guess we'll need even more larger sizes by the last trimester.
- How sweet that the whole family will be signing together, see Jamie is bringing you all closer and he's just little still. Hooray for a wonderful family picture - that is finally finished - it came out great!
- Sorry to hear about your puppy's kidney infection, it is so hard to watch your beloved pet aging. My Cassie made it to 10 1/2 which is really elderly for a Great Dane. Yes it was old age, she had a stroke in my arms one morning. I really miss her. Icry when i think of her so I'll change the subject.
How much longer til your u/s? How are you feeling mama? Do you feel pregnant yet? It took me a while to believe it - after waiting, hoping and cycling for so long. Soon you'll see that beautiful flickering on the screen of the heart beat and it will all be worth it!
- Go Dolly Parton! Mine havent stopped hurting since the transfer. the only difference is the entire breast was sore and now its just the nipple area, but sometimes its so bad I'd like to sleep in a soft cotton sports bra - ugh. When are you doing your level 1 or NT scan? Some places use different titles, but its the same thing. Thought it was done between 11-14 wks? No clothes shopping just yet, I'll save that for last - I've got to get the nursery furniture done first - in other words the expensive stuff done first. Good luck at your appt tomorrow! How is that cute little bump looking?
OK the lawn awaits - ugh xoxoxo