-I'm so glad that you had reassurance at the ER. So baby girl is taking up all the room in there? Ahh, sibling rivalry begins early, I see.
Good for you taking things into your own hands and now Andrew's leave will getting approved soon! You're a good nurse seeing as how you know him best - too much that everything that you have said is exactly what the therapist said too!
- Frustrating when the numbers dont add up - crossed for a great u/s on friday!
- Better to wean off after the placenta takes over and after seeing your HR OB, feels safer that way, doesnt it? And now you'll have lots of other bellies to keep you company all close in EDD's - that sounds nice. Yes, we go for the large dog breeds around here, they have calmer and more laid back temperments than the smaller guys.
- Have a good time at MD camp, but take it easy. Soon you'll be feeling both of the twins moving all over the place!
- Thats so funnt that you should mention that - this morning I was thinking that my belly looks so much flatter in the morning and much bigger in the afternoon - itsnt that odd? And another girl soccor player!
- I have to see different OBs in the practice I go to also, hope next time you get the other one
- YAY! I'm so happy for you!! A girl all perfect and healthy! And Kalya is a beautiful name! J and your Mam must be over the moon! It was such a long road for us both - And to think that we're almost there!!!! We have quite a bit of girls around here - hee hee whoever has some boys will have lots of girlfriends to choose from - he he
- I've been so tired these last 2 days, I dont get where this fatigue came from? Yesterday was sort of a long day with Gracie being dropped off for testing. They did general anesthesia to catheterize her for a sterile urine sample and xrays, b/w. Grand total of $630 ( there goes nursery shopping) to be told that she has a severe bladder infection, thankfully no stones though, and that she will likely have them over & over due to having excess vulva skin. so i ask the vet what he wants me to do and he says try to dry her every time she urinates so the bacteria & moisture doesnt accumulate in that excess skin, then ascend to the bladder and worse case kidneys. So basically his long term solution is wipe her after each pee, or take her for surgery to remove those excess skin folds
Good thing I'm a nurse, because when I told Chris this last night I could see the look on his face and I was thinking "Oh great now he'll never take Gracie out ever again!" UGH - Oh I almost forgot the best part, picture me trying to walk a 130 lb puppy who's not quite alert enough after general anesthesia - poor thing was too out of it to even get in the car so here I am trying to coax, push, lift her in. I finally went to get the some help and the vet had a hard time lifting her - she was like dead weight, so he laughed and said "is it always this hard to get her in the car"? I'm like WTF? "ummm, no but you are the one who drugged her up, so get to lifting" Ha Ha
hugs & prayers to us all - xoxoxo