Yay we now have an online baby shower going! I'll bet that we are the first thread to try that one! Thank you so much Steph for setting that up for us!
I put the link to it at the top of our list - so we'll always know where it is.
So its another girl for the Pink Thread it looks like, its kind of funny how many girls we have now, isnt it? for the few of you who have boys just think of how many girlfriends they'll have to choose from in their teens hee hee
Ok so I'm unhappy to see that i'm getting all kinds of spider veins on my calfs & a few on my thighs - ugh, of course it doesnt help that I've given up tanning so I'm felling pretty pale - but now it looks like someone drew on my legs with a marker - sigh-
I'm going to take and post a belly pic this weekend, now that I finally look pregnant instead of fat & sloppy - finally, but I have big exciting day planned of carpet cleaning whoo hoo, yes, I know I need to stop having so much fun, dont I? and who has big plans for the 4th weekend? Chris will be off for the next 9 days so its now or never to get these rooms switched, emptied and painted. I dread it but will be thrilled to have a painted empty nursery room. But i want to drag him through Babies r Us tomorrow since neither one of us has ever been in there! I have to see furniture up close but I really want to take a peek at everything there, so I know that we'll leave with our heads spinning and maybe some onesies or socks - I just adore those tiny socks! Ryan will end up with too many I'm sure - lol hey, heres a question how many onesies do we need anyway? 12? 24? more than that? I have no idea how many is enough without ending up with too much? yep, tomorrow should be be a looong day, with the two of us clueless and wanting to look at everything
- Aw, I think thats so sweet that you & your OB are pregnant at the same time - but just in case you sure do need to meet the other OB there. My clinic has 3 OBs and you have to see all of them on a rotation so you dont end up with a stranger on your big day based on who is on call that day, unfortunately just one is a female which is my preference, so I'm hoping to get her!
- Good luck at your appt today! I hope its all stress free. Me too, as far as eating much better now, I think during al that back to back cycling I ate whatever, whenever I wanted. I'm pretty sure that all those FSH meds is what put my extra weight on and think thats why i've leveled out now - each time they had me on a max dose of 600- 750iu - eek! Thanks for setting up our online shower! you must be really good with the computer
I'm not so great with anything other than the basics, so here go the questions - do we have to register & make links also? Or do we just make a list of things? Do we add it ourselves? or PM you? I hate to think that you'll be buried in stuff to do now - twin mama, but for us semi computer illiterate females - I'd love to but not sure how to get started - yes, go ahead and laugh all you want to
Dont stress leaving the walls white, if you decide to i've seen these beautiful large wall decals on etsy.com that dont damage the paint when you remove them
Thats my plan for here, we're just painting a nice neutral sand color and then getting the wall decor. I hope they look as good as they do on the site, cause I dont want to do whimsical wall colors since we'd love to sell in a year or two for something a little bigger than this very small house.
- Aw honey go and buy your favorite buggy and enjoy it Mam to be!
- Agh! me too all tylenol does is take the edge off! enjoy your long weekend and relax!
- I know bed rest is difficult - but you're at 23 wks already! hooray for that! try to hang in there! have you done anything nursery wise yet?
- Whoo for a new car! And you got 3d pics? ooohh you lucky girl! Now what was wrong with that sono tech? "pest"????? WTH???
- Glad to see you again, sorry that you still have nausea, but what a schedule you have you poor tired mama! Hooray for Team Pink! What BS for the sono tech to see if your DH will run & fetch that paperwork! Glad to hear he didnt! I had a bad tech for my NT scan, but thankfully the one for the level 2 was nice - aw honey your cupcake idea was so sweet! but I 'll bet you were cleaning up crumbs all night
- I'm glad that you dad isnt feeling too sick after treatment, thats half the stress gone, but tired is to be expected considering the battle going on inside him at the cellular level. I'll keep him in my prayers. I cant wait to get the room started, I feel like I'm late to party or something! We'll see if ours heads blow off like a cartoon tomorrow after the first time in a huge baby superstore! Aw Zorba is playing kicking games too? I hope Ryan gets active again soon so I can try it also! I'm happy that you'll be getting another u/s next week, but I'm hoping thats a bit of extra amniotic fliud and not that Zorba is just that big! I'll keep it crossed for you _ I feel the same way, a c section is on my list of scary things. I saw one up close in nursing school and that was the only surgery that bothered me. maybe because I was really up close like 5 ft away! Yes, beach ball pics please, I have to post some of my belly too!
hugs & prayers for us all - xoxo