- Thanks. yeah, I thought it was sort of a crappy thing to say also, but she's definitely a say whats on your mind type of person. And besides babies & kids love cartoons, right? the wall decal I got from http://simpleshapes.com
was yours a whole days project to put up too? I mean I like the way it came out, it does look like it was painted, but whew! what a tedious day to apply it. I cant wait to see pics of your nursery. I'll bet that your DH is on it while your bed rest is still on.. yippeee for a great u/s and for a nice long cervix! ooh how I cant wait for my next u/s - its been almost 15 weeks since one. I plan to do alot of whining to make sure I get one the next OB appt
So maybe soon you'll be able to get up a little bit more? you poor thing I cant imagine how i'd deal with bed rest since I barely made it through semi bed rest for just 3 days after transfer. I'm sort of a jumping bean
- Aw no honey, its bothering me so much that you're so miserable and horribly uncomfortable all the time. To not be able to turn over without pain is such an awful feeling. If they dont put Andrew on leave this weekend so he can help you feel better, I'm going to have to come out there and pull rank on whoever's in charge!
I'm sure that they wont take it away from him again, due to stupidity & laziness of proper paperwork. Now after Andrew sees for himself, what you've been going through, he may not want to go back when his leave is up. I was thinking of how big a help Alex is to you and i'm sorry to hear that soon you'll be alone all day - I'll worry about you. Can the girls that you're friendly with be told that you should get checked in on? they were all pg at some point too and I'm sure will understand. And how fantastic is it that Andrew is talented enough to make the letters by himself? What they charge for those things is crazy! i got lucky to find them on clearance, but theres was no choice on colors or pattern. You can decide each letter what color and design you want to go with. I cant wait to see them! Chris isnt the most handy guy, I've ever met, he could never take on a project like that - so whoo hoo for your hubby!
And how sweet is Alex? I'll bet she's a great student, getting all nervous before the first day back to school. I was like that too when i was a kid.
Yep, the same thing was happening with me, it looked like 2 of the pics were huge every time I hit preview post, so I kept deleting and reposting, but they were normal size - after all that. And as for my friend? yes she has kids, well they're grown now, 2 boys at 18yo, and 20yo. I'm a bit miffed that she said that, but I like it, and Chris likes it so thats all that matters, right? Ack, twin mama, I dont know what to wish for you anymore. Of course I want to you to keep Angelina & Ethan in there a few weeks more, but I hear how you're feeling physically and I hate to think that you're in pain
I just hope it eases up so you can breathe, and rest without feeling so bad. I'm super happy that Andrew will be home with you, how long is his leave for? Hang in there honey - xoxoxo
- I remember hearing a woman on a different site that was given a 1:6 chance of DS and her baby was perfectly healthy. Are you going to get an amnio, just to have a better idea? big hug!
- Its so good to hear from you! I cant believe that you're 28 weeks already! How are you feeling mama? I think its ok to have a second shower if you want to. Have you any names picked out yet?
- I dont want to sound like I'm complaining, especially after hearing how Steph's doing, but I am dragging ass today! I was up every 2 hours or so last night, had to pee, couldnt get comfy, and the ever more popular lately - Savannah's all night dance party! I swear this one is a party girl already, and nocturnal too! heehee And i hit 31 weeks today - wow where did the time go? I need a nap.... much love to you all -xoxoxo