-How are you doing on your last day pregnant? I hope that you all did something for your birthday, even though you're most likely super uncomfy.
I cant believe your babies wil be here tomorrow!!! I mean how flipping exciting is that??!! I wonder if Andrew is feeling nervous now? its like we have this big long wait for the big day and you think it will never arrive - and then its here
OMG, I'm so excited for you guys! You should be getting the award for patience and endurance after all this time - but you did it! And after tom, all that discomfort and pain will be come a distant memory. You're so sweet to help out with your friend's shower, sorry that its turned into a cluster though.
I just hope that you have a textbook delivery and heal up quickly - since ahem, umm, I pretty much know for a fact that you wont be taking it as easy as you should - yes, that was a big fat hint to go easy twin mama. Ugh, I didnt realize you meant that his family was literally tossing dirty diapers at him - grrr! Bless his patience cause I would have hurled it right back at them! Thats not funny. Ok, after tomorrow, you wont have barely a minute to give these people a thought - cause its all about the babies! Now a plan for me? Well, luckily enough the hospital is like 15-20 minutes away, so just in case Chris is in NYC when I go into labor, I figure its safer to go early while I can still drive myself, I'd rather be there early, then at the last minute - cause if he's trying to get back up here from NYC thats like 1- 1.5 hrs - and then I'll get all freaked out, but I'vwe dealt with alot of scary things in my life, so I'll be fine, dont you worry about me. Thanks for the info about if my water breaks first (ok, that will freak me out) I'm just hoping that what both OBs have told me so far "there is NO chance that you will confuse real labor with crampiness" "you'll know it" Yes I will take new nursery pics, I just should have done it early in the day when the light is bright in there. Please try to not stress too much, millions of women have c sections every single day - I dont like the idea myself, but know that you are in good hands. Wishing you all kinds of calming thoughts and I cant wait to hear all about your babies! Jeez - I'm so eager that you'd think it was me going tom
much love to you my friend - xoxoxoxoxo
- Oh, I'm sorry honey, i thought your shower was this past weekend, can I blame pregnancy brain?
yeah, the mosquitos sure did have their way with me this summer - I was like an all you can eat buffet for the damn things, they love pg women because of the CO2 like you said and because your blood volume is up 30- 50% - so you're delicious to them - grrrr! Thankfully its totally fall weather now ( i'm only 1.5 hrs from your area) and all the damn bugs are gone - good! How are you feeling mama? I'm still waiting for our favorite RE to put up those testimonials....
- How's our other twin mama feeling? i'll do the dilating ( though not yet, I guess) you just focus on keeping those little girls in there longer. Ans you were completely right, I'm still at 1cm and 60% , no change at all. Whew! OMG, if you actually do the pg trailer trash halloween costume? You have to post pics! I think that is the best costume idea I've heard of in a while! What a riot that would be. Although I could see some people ( with no sense of humor) thinking "oh, thats just not right" - but funny?? Whoo girl I'd be peeing my pants laughing, love it! Yep, me too, just had to have a haircut& pedi this week, doesnt it just make you feel so much better? Bless your Mom, she is so wonderful to be helping out this much - you're so lucky to have a mom so sweet! xoxo
- Oh, no, I'm sorry to hear that darn GTT still has you nauseous today. At least you were able to take half the day off and get some more things done. Rest up and feel better. About the sharp pains when getting up from lying down, the only thing that helped me was to do it really slooooow and in stages, like from supine position to dangling at the bedside to a really slow stand - which is soooo much easier when you're bladder isnt screaming to get your self in the bathroom ASAP, I know, but those pains - hurt so much! the website is www.http://photobucket.com
- its very easy to navigate cause I'm certainly not great with the computer and it didnt give me a hard time (plus I think its neat to have your own webpage for all the babypics we'll soon have!)
- I'm so happy to hear from you & George (soon he'll be helping you type
) He's grown longer already? Oh, my he surely is taking after Mum & Dad. Speaking of, how is your Dad doing these days? I hope that the sight of little George brings him joy and happiness. How is your DH handling fatherhood? is he an old pro at changing soiled nappies yet? Wait, I have an even better question for you - so really now, how many hours ( i hope) do you get to sleep each night? I'm wondering if I'll be so tired that I'll be walking into the door frames at 3am? lol. It doesnt really matter, does it? We've all went through so much to get the chance to be parents that if I get some nights of walking into the door frame - so be it, we'll all just think back to when we werent sure if we were ever going to be pregnant and be thankful that we made it. OK, now I sound like my hormones are on overload, I guess they are, pay no mind to me. We miss you and think of you often, but totally get how time consuming a newborn is - well, soon we'll know first hand! much love to you - xoxoxo
- Oh, honey i'm so happy to see you on the cycling thread! I know what a you've went through was heart wrenching, but you are so strong and determined. Between the great response you've had before and your new TAC - I just know that you and your DH will have a lot to celebrate soon! I've been stalking Lou, Franny, Ester, and of course Tammy and I'm so happy to say I'll be stalking you too now. Jeez, I hate the way that sounds, but you know what I mean. We all went throught this together and I 'm not giving up on anyone til we've all seen our dreams come true. Yes, it doesnt seem like that long ago, I was almost out of hope until my wonderful Dr Rose gave us a gift that can never be forgotten, I still keep in touch with him and her name will be Savannah Rose and when I told him that we're naming her after him - he turned 3 shades of red! So I think he likes the idea too. Much love to you - xoxoxo
- OK, back to boring OB appts. I'm still the same 1cm dilated and 60% effaced. I was stressing since i feel like I've done alot of walking, cleaning, errands this week, so I was sort of surprised, but thats quite ok by me - since my own ticker is scaring me! lol. The OB said she didnt see anything to indicate an early arrival - but that can change and that if Drs could guess when babies would arrive on their own that she'd be a millionaire. Ummm, ok then, the babies are in charge, I get it. This actually makes me feel calmer since of course, Chris has been on high alert for labor and has had a good amount of time at home, so in keeping with his wierd work schedule - next week he'll have 4 18-20 hour days in a row - eek! So no labor fron monday to thursday please Savannah! as soon as I call, he can leave and get someone to cover his truck (which is great) but it will still be 1.5- 2 hrs before he'll get to the hospital and lets face, I'll be begging the baby to wait cause he would be devastated to miss her arrival. Ummm, wait, if I'm in labor and it hurts as bad as I think it will, maybe I wont be begging her to stay in there a bit longer hahaha. Ok, I feel like I wrote a novel, I'm going to waddle off in search of what else? FOOD! heehee, it never stops, I was good the whole pg and now in the last month? my brain is all about food- all the time. much love to you all - xoxoxo