Hi everyone -
Well it was an exciting day yesterday to hear that Steph and the babies are doing so well! And ummm, gulp, uhhhh, when I updated our list i have to say that the fact that now I'm next? eeeek! is ummm, pretty damn aaaaaccckkk - who am I kidding? I'm totally flipping out! whew! As much as I say that I'm eager to not feel all that pressure when walking, turning, bending, sitting - jeez - all the time now, ahhh, I've really gotten the idea that - shite! This is going to hurt ALOT! isnt it? I've been looking out for any signs of anything, but so far nothing, no losing of the mucous plug, or back pain or BH, or even twinges. Its just the waiting game now. But I'm dying to know WHEN?? Yes, i'm sort of a control freak and Savannah's in charge - not me, so we wait....
Oh, and I finally got a ridiculous comment ( knew it was bound to happen sometime, right?) I'm in the grocery store and this woman walks past me an says
"I know Lamaze if you need it, you look like you're ready to pop" HUH? Ummm, yeah, thanks lady, that was such a helpful comment - idiot! Oh, well at least I got through the whole pg without anyone touching my belly ( or stretch marks either whoo hoo!) And the next week Chris's being gone lots of hours problem was solved. I talked to a friend of mine who said - no way to me driving myself and thinks she can be at my house in 15-20 minutes - if I need her to be - so whew! Now if only I knew when that would be... I cant complain, I feel ok, just really large and slow
Oh and I've noticed that my belly has changed shape? and now looks like its oblong? I'll post a pic to give you all a laugh, the OB said it was normal - but boy does it look funny! I'll put the new nursery pics too, now that its all been rearranged and is more functional now - everythings ready but the baby, and it doesnt seem like she is ready yet
- I hope its not too stressing for you to come home so quick, but I think you'll be happier in your own bed. Just let the proud papa do ALL the baby lifting please! I wonder if your MIL will stay on or mosey on home? An extra pair of hands right now could be a good thing... So glad to hear that Andrew is all about the babies and not too nervous around them. I think that instinct just takes over for men too. Please rest up and take your time recovering girl - xoxoxo
- HAPPY BELATED 14th ANNIVERSARY!! Was Jason upset that you forgot? I mean, how could he be? Little Kayla will be the best present ever!
OH, no what if he's 2 hrs away on your big day? Does you Mum live close enough to take you to the hospital quickly? I sure hope so! And me too - so far no stretch marks, but I have heard stories of the damn things showing up at the last minute - grr! This must be the first time ever that I'm happy to have put on weight during all those IVF attempts - haha. How are you feeling?
- Ah, honey, I'm with Babyluv, you have to figure out a way to slow down a bit before you get to go on maternity leave. Is there a way to do more online instead of in person? I know thats not the norm for you, but I dont think that Gabriella likes you being so active? I'm hoping that you dont have too much longer before leave, please just try to take it easy, ok mama?
- How are you and George doing? Is he letting you get any rest? I cant wait to see more pics and I'll bet he's growing every day! Now that its all done, he was worth every second of all those attempts, every tear that was shed, and every bad call from the clinic. I cannot wait to have that feeling too. Please try to get some rest Mum! - xoxoxo
Tammy & Ronda
- Its great to hear from you guys even though I can imagine that checking in is bittersweet. I think of you both often and wish you peace whichever way you decide is right for each of you. You are both such strong women and will get though these struggles - much love - xoxoxo
hugs & prayers to us all - xoxoxo