- How goes it busy twin mama? I bet those two beautiful babies are really keeping you and Andrew busy! ok, so 5 days post op, i'm hoping that you're feeling a little more like yourself now. Please just take it slow and dont overdo the bending ok, mama? I bet they're eating well and giving you twice the joy. Check in when you can I know you've got to be sleep deprived right about now - much love twin mama - xoxoxo
- Oh no! carpel tunnel on top of all the pregnancy symptoms? oh thats just not fair! I'm sorry that you're suffering but glad you're getting some relief from the splint. Hope you had fun shopping yesterday. Your DH thinking a diaper genie wasnt necessary? Oh boy is he in for a lot of learning! I had the opposite with Chris in BRU, he was so eager to get it all done that we went down the list and he was still adding things to the cart that werent even on the list! By the second shopping trip, he was a little more restrained, but thats when we had the indecison starting and he wanted to read everything on EVERY item - and for a change it was me thinking "are we done yet? can we go now"? haha. I tried to access your registry and it wont let me. It keeps saying no matches found, grrr! You didnt close it out yet did you? It must just be target giving me a hard time - ugh.
- Ummm, yeah, my ticker is scaring me a little too! its so close now - eek!
- Oh honey! I'm glad you bailed on that walk, its a wonderful gesture but at 36 weeks? You would have been wiped out for days even walking slowly. You're getting close now too, how are you feeling? I'm glad that you're nursery is coming together. I cant wait to see the pics of it. Now that ours is finished, I feel like I 've already forgotten what little clothes are in which drawer! Guess i better reaquaint (sp?) myself in there today
Aw, I feel the same way, the pups have been our babies for so long now they will always be the first baby wont they? And of course Lincoln should be in the baby photos, now will he pose or does he run when he hears the camera power on like Gracie does? I think your photo shoot will turn out fantastic - what a way to start your baby book! Take it easy busy mama - xoxo
- oh, I love TN, did you have a great time? I'm happy to hear that you're riding again and enjoying your horses. they have such a bond with us and seem to know how we're feeling. They are such extrodinary animals to be around. I can only imagine that your EDD will be a hard day to get through, but you will, I think if you did something to acknowledge it may help? lighting a candle, saying a prayer? or some words that you need to say or think? I'm sorry that it happened this way and I hope that if you are still dreaming of it, maybe theres a way? I wish you peace and happiness with anything you decide. much love to you my friend - xoxoxo
- Yep, I'm right back with you on the reflux
it was nice to have 2 whole nights off from it, but I knew it wasnt going to last- ugh. Steph said that it goes away right after delivery, so i'm soooo looking frorward to that! I know you must be bored in the hospital, but thats where the babies are the safest for now. I hope that all your docs get on the same page and set a date for you, so your countdown can begin too. It will go faster then , I think knowing exactly how much longer you've got to go. It sounds like either way, you'll only have to wait 1-2 weeks to meet your babies!!!!! Thats so exciting - xoxo
- I thought that last night I might have been feeling something, my hips were really killing me, I thought I felt a little crampy at the bottom of my belly, and the pelvic pressure was soooo bad that every step was super slow and I was shuffling like a 90 yo woman saying ow with each step. I told Chris that maybe? somethings starting? and went to lay on the couch, and within a half hour I was feeling normal again. Go figure, I guess I just did too much again. But see this is what I'm afraid of, that when labor starts I'll just blow it off as thinking "oh I walked too much, did too much bending, or should have gotten off my feet sooner" and think I'm fine, when it is actually labor starting - ugh. I hope my water just breaks, or I get that bloody show - anything to be a crystal clear sign, you know? We'll see, but so far Savannah seems quite cozy where she is! Ah, isnt waiting fun? - xoxoxo