- I know that you're upset about Gabriella's measurements but listen to Sara, she had a similar situation with her pregnancy. I am surprised with your history that your OB wasnt more sympathetic to your emotions though, i mean after what you've went through before who could blame you for feeling anxious and upset? I do hope that when you see the OB on Monday that you're able to get some answers and have a clear understanding of what the OB is thinking is the next step. For now you just get on the couch / bed/ chair wherever you're most comfy and put your feet up and relax please. Does this mean that you're on official leave now? or just part time? Its hard to not worry, but they've had such a close eye on your pregnancy and they wont change that now.
Try to not stress til monday, ok? much love - xoxo
- Good Lord woman, what is going on over there? med board him out? Why would they want to do that? I thought that they were sort of short handed lately? Its not like he's an O-2 and wasting all sorts of pay grades, I dont get it. I hope that its just a standard med protocol now that PTSD has been brought to light even outside of the service life. Its not like he can tell them that he doesnt want to be monitored, he has to like it or not - ugh. I swear the miltary makes no sense to me sometimes. And ummm, what is wrong with that boy's parents? that makes my blood boil to hear that his mom only cares if her kid actually hit your child! WTH is that about? Ah, theres nothing like hands OFF parenting, is there? Its like these "parents" and I use that term loosely are sitting back and letting mtv and video games raise some kids instead of getting off their asses and doing it themselves . grrrr! Good thing Alex is so together and bright, I sure hope that the boy's dumb comments didnt make her feel bad, I think she's got too high self esteem for that - thankfully! Ah, no you're bleeding already? It is about that time i guess, the books says your period will return between 4-6 if you're not breastfeeding, so the timings about right. UGH, I sure cant say that I'm looking forward to it myself, it wasnt missed at all, it was real nice to not have to deal with that for a whole 9 months, right? Aw, so Ethan & Angelina are loving the mobiles and lights? Ryan will watch you with his eyes, but doesnt seem to have noticed the mobiles on the swing
(his favorite!) or in the crib. he does spend a lot of time looking at these larger pictures we have in the living room though, they're landscapes of Naples and he loves looking at them while you're feeding him - I wonder how much they really see at 3 weeks? I'll keep everything crossed for your family and Andrew's appts hopefully dont mean anything other than what they're for. Did you get stuck cooking today? I'm just not into it this year, and cant imagine that you could cook with 2 little ones wanting all of your attention. Pizza would have been just fine by me this year - lol. xoxoxo
- Did you really get lab work done today? I hope that you get your results soon and not stuck waiting til tomorrow for them - xoxo
- Ah, you've sure had a rough week, I'm glad to hear that you had a great appt and that your baby is right on schedule and healthy. And yes, maam, you will have a little one this time next year (well sooner than that!) hope your DH will be on baby patrol so you can cook! Aw, thats so cute, was he really picking on you during a flight and then asked you out? I love to hear how couples met. I met Chris through a friend, so no funny story there
yes it did hurt when you feel a head poking you in the cervix, sorry but that will feel worse in the last month or 2, and i was walking like an old woman also - your ligaments are loosening up so be careful walking on uneven ground, or getting in/ out of the shower, anywhere that you feel unbalanced. its all worth it though. hey, did your DH manage to switch his schedule for your EDD? - xoxo
- Oh, no! like you dont have enough to do with 4 kids as it is? You would have thought that they would have been a little more together when booking Juliette's appt - ugh how frustrating. And now your girls are into this snacking routine also? it seems to change every day, yesterday he wasnt too interested in food, while today its all about the bottle! Oh, well it IS thanksgiving - haha. How are your Alex & Scarlett doing? They must be loving turkey day!
the incision is good, but I'm still swollen like a pouch of fluid that goes above the incision all the way across. I wish now that I had thought to get an abdominal binder, the OB asked if I was using one and I told him that this was the first I've heard of it - sigh. are you getting any more sleep lately? - xoxo
Happy Thanksgiving everyone- xoxo