- Wheeeee! it wont be long now honey! I wonder if you already have Flick in your arms or will you be the first one to actually make her EDD date? Either way I hope that it goes easily for you and as low pain as possible. We're all eagerly awaiting your big news! - xoxo
- Ah, I wish I had your mom here too! lol. How cute is the nickname "Laneybug"? That is so sweet, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl! How is little Jake doing? better question, how are you holding up ? I was glad to hear that you're all settling in and that your family was smothering them with love & kisses. Hope that you're getting some kind of rest (ah, sleep. I remember that lol) Ryan gets kisses all day, but if you kiss him while he's upset it makes him scream even louder, usually right in my ear too- yow! xoxo
- Umm, yes maam, you're next! But I dont remember that modified bed rest included housecleaning/ organinzing - so go get back on that couch please! I know its so hard to just sit when you're busy thinking of all the things you need to get done, but listen to Steph, you'll both be better off if you keep her in there as long as possible - so back to resting for now, ok?
To add to Jamila's list: some things I found helpful ( and was told to pack for a 3 day stay just in case, jeez he must have been thinking c section even beforehand - smart OB!)
robe / slippers
I used the hospital gown (why ruin your own as you will be umm, leaking after - alot)
I used the hospital disposable panties - In my opinion one of the greatest inventions ever - once again why ruin your own?
use the hospital sanitary pads - they're way bigger than what you can find in the stores - and umm, you will go through ALOT of them, but make sure you have a good supply at home (extra large & extra absorbant - you'll need them for a few weeks at least)
cell phone & charger
camera / video recorder & extra batteries
lip balm - if you end up NPO, the ice chips just dont cut it
gum / mints - same reason - hope that helps - xoxo
- hi honey! how are you? I cant believe that you're 26 weeks already! its amazing how fast the time goes after you get pregnant - as opposed to how it just seems to stop while you're trying, right? I'm sorry that you've had to go through so much family wise - I cant imagine what that must have been like for you. Keep your chin up and focus on your DD and that little one inside you - much love - xoxo
- Oooh, great numbers! I cant wait to hear about your u/s!
- oh how fun a new puppy is! What did you name him/ her? Hoping that the new pup will pick up on housebreaking quickly so you wont have too much going on when your little Nataleah arrives! - xoxo
- LOVE that outfit! How fitting for all of us! How are things going with your Mom? - xoxo
- first off - thanks for posting that twin mama clip! That was a riot! Umm, yeah I know some people really do feel the need to ask such dopey questions
but I cant imagine what it must be like to actually have to stand there and listen to them as often as you you probably do - ugh, more shock collars, please! Aw how great is Alex for letting you get some well needed sleep? She's really a great kid and about tweens/ preteens/ teen girls? its sort of depressing how much they have to deal with these days, isnt it? They have it a lot harder than we did at that age, between the media making them feel that its all about looks and weight, the celebs making them feel that its all about sex and boys buying into all of that BS. I really feel for young girls today - I was stressing what to tell my own, when I thought I was having a girl. You're very lucky to have a little girl who is so sharp and who's head is on straight (wait i cant really call her a little girl , can I? forgive me, but it is 1am and my brain quit hours ago
) Ugh, please dont get me started on the subject of our president and the budget cuts! Grrr! Ryan doesnt let me be the news junkie that I usally am, but I was under the impression that he wanted to cut the military budget by 50%
and that it was opposed, I sure hope that hasnt changed? I dont even want to think of what could happen to our country if it were to go through! Andrew being sent all over for a boatload of testing is nerve wracking, I hope that you all arent stressing nonstop over the "what ifs" yes, i know, its impossible not to, but jeez, who could even think of this now after just bringing home twins? You know I keep you all in my prayers, whether you agree with prayers or not - it makes me feel better, so dont lose what little sleep you can have over things you cannot control, ok? Just one more reason to wish it was 2012, right? OK, I wont go on about my political opinions anymore. ( hee hee, I'd be here all night!) Oh, no honey dont get me wrong, Ryan has slept through the night just twice - we're up at 2 or 3 every night, if I'm lucky after that he'll sleep til 7-8 am - the big nap, but now he's been up so much during the day alert and ready to play, or commence meltdown whichever mood he's in lol. I wonder the same about the 'true' smiles - but wouldnt you know that the little guy seems to smile when I've just said something like " you're never going to let mommy eat dinner are you"? and he'll smile. Or the ever famous, crying that begins exactly when we go to eat hot food. You remember hot food, dont you? I'd heard that once that have kids you'll never eat a hot meal again, but I didnt really believe it - well I do now , lol. Please try to get some kind of sleep with the twin cuties, ok? much love- xoxoxo
- Hope that you're healing well and are you home yet? I cant wait to see spme pics of little Kayla! rest up & recover and of course - ENJOY!! - xoxo
- You cooked for 14 people by yourself? You are Wonder Woman! I cooked just for us and was kind of resenting it a little. its not even a meal I like so much but sure like less when stuck with all kinds od leftovers
Good thing Gracie likes turkey, i guess lol. Really, your girls dont care for naked time? thats interesting, it makes me wonder if it is a boy thing? Sometimes if he's having a crying fest, I'll put him on the changing table just because naked time is happy time for him - funny how they are, huh? How do the girls like bathtime? I'm with you, I'll be doing the happy dance when the middle of the night feeding is over, sometimes its just bottle, change, sleep, but other times? he thinks that 3am is party time - funny that he was that way inside too - sigh Get some rest mom of four - you must be so tired - hang in there honey - xoxoxo
- How are you feeling honey? you're moving right along - is your nursery all done yet? - xoxo
- The small emperor is running me ragged, but makes me laugh all the time, I swear the faces he makes while sleeping just crack me up! between the faces and the throwing both arms in the air (while dead asleep) he makes my incision hurt sometimes. i give up on trying to go get a haircut, one of these days I'll remember to actually call for an appt instead of reminding myself (then forgetting to do it) and makeup? I'm not sure if I'll remember how to apply it byt the time I feel nermal instead of like the walking dead - lol. The other day? I think I feel asleep standing up again, just for a minute, but still, thats not right.
Ryan has a sense alright, his new game is 'the battle of the binky ( his pacifier) It goes like this, he cries when he loses it, and I come running to put it back in his mouth, but the game part is the second I put it back in his mouth and sit down - he spits it out again and then I have like 2 seconds to get it back in his mouth before the meltdown commences - umm, yeah, i dont find this one too funny for me either
but he thinks its a riot! Ummm, and speaking of, guess whos ready for a meltdown right now? goota go - much love - to you all - xoxoxo