- I didnt have the FFN test so I'm sorry I cant help out with that. How are you feeling? You're getting so close now, are you getting excited yet?
- Ugh, the last few weeks can feel like forever, but you'll soon have little Nataliah in your arms and it will all be worth it. How are you feeling other than the uncomfyness? You must be getting super excited to have gotten so close to the fun part, is your nursery all done & waiting?
- Ack! i'm so sorry honey, I was talking to Hazel about the big boy babies and I forgot about our Princess Kayla! I dont know where my brain is sometimes. I remembered at midnight when I was doing the nightly bottle washing and then it was too late and I was too tired to repost. How is Miss Kayla doing? Is she still stuffy & sniffly? i hope that she's feeling better now and shakes her first cold off quick! Maybe look into getting a baby carrier (sling) this way you can still move all over the house and try to get your housecleaning done, its been a lifesaver for me so far since I can only get Ryan to hang out in his crib during the day for maybe an hr if I'm lucky. Oh honey i'm sure your interview will go just grand, I'm kind of shy too, but its so inspiring for other girls who are still trying to hear that sometimes theres a "lucky number 7" Thank God for that for the both of us! - xoxo
- Hee Hee, your DH will have to get the whole concept of the cute little girl with accessories soon enough!
I cant think of anything to ask your hospital about, mine sent a huge folder of info, so they pretty much answered all my questions before I could even think of them. I gotta say that I'm another one that just HAD to have the glider yet I can count on one hand how many times I've actually used it
How are you feeling lately? How's your mom doing?
- Aw, she's a cutie! And she has hair too! Oooh, that means headbands and hairclips soon! How are you feeling/ healing honey? Do you feel more like yourself now? it took awhile to feel up to speed after the c section, I mean its not like anyone actually "rests" with a newborn and all they excitement they bring with them. Are you getting any more sleep at night? I hope so, it was so hard to function those first few weeks on hardly any sleep, I was like a zombie, the first time he slept through the night, I woke up and ran into the nursery all anxiuos that something was wrong, but nope he just was sleeping peacefully - then I prayed it would keep happening - lol. Hang on Angela, she's gainging weight as we speak and soon you'll be able to function normally - much love - xoxo
- Aw poor Lina! I feel bad for her
Its great that the similac sensitive is helping a bit, but wheres that GI SPC? Ack, I hope they call you soon! It must be pretty upsetting to have one thats just going with the flow and one thats hurting all the time, poor girl. At least she's getting some relief from the zantac, but this has gone on for long enough to justify a specialist, no? So on top of all the spitting up now she's dealt with constipation also? grrr! OK, so is the one scoop of cereal enough to help with the reflux without making her bottom hurt? I read that rice cereal should be the first one that they try since its very mild on the system, but then you can move to oatmeal or barley since they have fiber and rice doesnt. Will they let you do that? So Ethan is in the bumbo chair and loving it huh? I read your post last night and had never heard of the bumbo, so i looked it up and ordered it right then.I canr believe that this is the first time I'd heard of this thing. Ooh girl, this I cant wait to try! Ryan is trying to sit forward when you prop him on the boppy pillow and when you put him im the swing now, he keeps trying to lean forward so its now seat belt time always, even if I just put him down to go make a quick bottle. He's really turning into a squirmy monkey, I'm afraid sometimes that he will just jump out of my arms. And when you change him?? Whew! its like trying to dress a fired up octopus! He's got arms & legs going all at once and I can see how they could jump off of a changing table easily. I dont take my eyes off him for a second. He's finally enjoying the mobile and cooing away and 'talking" to the animals spinning on it. This buys me an up to an hour to myself in the afternoons now
OK so at least the jeep woman is close to being paid up now, I'm just sorry that it took so long and stressed you at Christmastime. Yeah after that happening its better to have Andrew protect himself each time before he touches their vehicles and get it in writing from now on. That was a good idea that you had, its a good thing he has you to keep him all together and squared away! UGH, no, not another never ending period, it must have to do with your tearing the way you did. If this happens again, after this period promise me you'll go and get another opinion on it, ok? Hmmm, speaking of AFs, wheres mine at? I had one day of such light spotting that I didnt even consider it a period, so where is it I wonder? Not that I'm looking forward to it, I've so enjoyed not having to deal with that for almost a year actually, but yeah, i guess its time to deal with AF again. Has your friend come back from Houston? Did she decide to move in with you all? Hee heee, I can hear Chris in the ohter oom reading to Ryan in funny voices, so far he's been throguh Goodnight Moon, The Foot Book, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar - I wish you could hear these voices he uses, I cant concentrate anymore because now I'm giggling too. Much love honey - xoxoxo
- I;m glad to hear that you've both decided the same thing, cycling is hard no way around that, especially when you really need it to work the first time.. It really is awful that we have to figure out how to be out of pocket for ivf treatments its so hard. I love when you stop by but understand why you cant sometimes too. I really hope that this thread doesnt just die out like most do, I'd miss everyone sooo much. Please take time to just squeeze your girls and there you will find peace with your decision I'll bet. Much love to you my friend - xoxo
- Its been really the same old, same old around here - diapers, and bottles and burps all day, lol. Ryan is an endless source of entertainment ( Steph you're right, he is a character!) but we're moving along. He is still not aware of his arms and spends alot of time bopping himself in the face and trying to figure out what is that thing on the side of my head (wait i'll keep pulling it, hey that hurts!) I know I shouldnt laugh, but if you watched this routine, you'd be laughing too, trust me. And boy is he the wiggle worm lately! jeez, he is all over the place trying to bathe a wet slippery baby who thinks that wiggling is an Olympic event - is just comical
Tonight I'm going to try just a regular sleep sack with no swaddle, he's been getting upset when I swaddle him at night and keeps grunting and twisting in it, so I guess its time - any bets on how little sleep I get tonight?? As soon as his hands are loose he'll suck his thumb for a minute and then wonder what just bopped him in the eye - sigh. much love to you all - xoxo