- Oh so happy that your tv debut went well and it wasnt too bad - i didnt get a chance to see it yet, but I'll watch it tomorrow. Ryan doesnt have colic just an inexperinced dad who was paying more attention to the football game than to burping his son properly - Men! I'm so proud of you ! - xoxo
-Yay for getting a full nights sleep! Well almost, right? Yep those monitors pick up every little sound, mine is just audio but it will even pick up the sound of Gracie's collar or worse, her snoring when she's in our room, and then I get to hear it in stereo
Wait, so now Ethan is the little Emperor? Oh, my I cant believe that he yells for attention if your're not catering to him quick enough - hee hee now he's really reminding me of Ryan, lol. How is Lina doing? Just one more week til you'll (hoprfully) get a proper diagnosis on what the problem is, let the countdown begin. I'm just sorry that this has gone on for this long already
66 degrees there? I wish it was that warm here, I've spent yesterday and today shoveling snow, then came freezing rain, then more light snow, and today it was like slush falling from the sky - in other words wasting my time shoveling & deicing cause in an hour the driveway is like a skating rink again
Umm, you do know that tummy tucks are supposed to hurt ALOT, right? Its an interesting thought but I wonder how long the healing time would be for you and how would you take care of the super cuties without messing up your sutures? I keep telling myself that tomorrow i'll use the elliptical, but umm, somehow it never happens.. I LMAO at your "you know you're a mom" post, hey, I've already done a few of those
much love - xoxoxo
- OMG - 8lbs 9oz already? they say that it can be off by a lb over or under so lets not forget that also, I wonder how accurate it is when theres alot of amnio fliud? did they say definite c/s? listen to Steph & Angela - get up and walk the same dasy or it will be much worse if you wait til the next day and dont miss your pain meds or you'll have breakthrough pain and then it takes even longer to lower your pain. I dreaded the c/s and of course afterwards I thought it wasnt as bad as I thought it was going to be, but it was the hardest the 1st wk, wk 2 was a bit better and by wk 3 I felt pretty normal again. I love the pics! how cute are you mama? And ooh the closet looks great! - xoxo and yup, that storm DID suck!
- aw honey, how frustrating to have her on the high calorie formula and know thats whats making her so constipated - ugh. Yeah, here too, they're saying another 6-10" of snow tomorrow
- Keep trying with Monkee, you have to be consistent with dog training, and everyone in the house needs to be on the same page or you'll just confuse him. umm, yeah, the swelling was pretty bad for me the last 2 months and it took about 3 wks after delivery for it to completely go away - ah, what we go through, huh? but you'll see how very worth it all of this was -soon!
- Eeek! 350 a week?? OUCH! Aw honey there goes your paycheck. UGH for hitting the garage and falling on the ice - is it spring yet? please? Glad you didnt hurt yourself - xoxo
- I've been trying to post since yesterday, but every time a get a few minutes to myself - theres something else waiting to get done, like snow / ice turning the driveway into a slip & slide, or laundry, or Gracie wants to go out, will I ever get a shower that lasts more than 5 minutes again? Oh well, you know I dont know how you twin mamas do it - i'm pretty organized, but whew! Ryan keeps me hopping! We got a little further with tummy time today - up to 5 minutes before he starting wailing, but each day its a bit longer, so thats ok. He seems to be startling easily lately, like sounds that never bothered him before now make him jump and they're sounds he hears all the time, like gracie barking, or the food processer, he flipped out and did frownie face followed by screaming when my neighbors came over last night and she touched his hand - I felt awful for her and she is the sweetest woman and when Ryan reacted like that she said "oh, he thinks I'm a monster" and then she looked like she was gonna cry too. I dont get it, he's met them a few times already and didnt go ballistic then, so why now? and of all the people to react like that with, he chooses a woman who cant have babies and doesnt want to talk about it, but her DH told me once that "she had a miscarrage and they had to give her a hysterectomy too" OMG, how devastating! I tread very lightly of the subject of babies around her, but she just lights up to see Ryan so it was so hard to see her with tears in her eyes because she thought the baby didnt like her - ugh. Like I said, I've wanted to post but girls, my brain is fried. Its probably because I finally got my first AF after delivery and oh boy - TMI alert, but I am soaking through super tampons in like 2-3 hours, I've read that the first AF will be heavy, but like this? wow I had to take 3 advil to bring the cramps down to a dull roar. i guess after not having had AF for 9 months while pg, but dont forget that thw whole year prior to that I cycled pretty much back to back so this is the first time in like 2 years that my body is in charge of AF, no wonder its like this
OK girls love to you all - but its time for bed and i could fall asleep right here, lol. - xoxoxo