Whew, I cant believe this is the first time I've been able to get a minute to myself - its 11:30pm and Ryan finally went to sleep
Last night was rough probably because he rarely cries alot and that was only the 2nd time I've ever heard him scream, so when it does happen it kind of freaks me out- ugh, I hope that never happens again. Today he was doing an impersonation of the energizer bunny, I think, lol. He only took 2 naps all day and the longer one was for 25 minutes, I dont know about him but I'M wiped out! We got a little further with tummy time today, it took him about 3 minutes before he started getting upset, so I guess thats some progress, right? And guess what? Ryan actually sat in the bouncy chair for almost 45 minutes ( thats a record for him with that chair - and started batting at the hanging toys on it! Yay! This has to mean that he's coming around to the idea that his hands are his, doesnt it? I was thrilled to say the least. He still isnt reaching out to grab at anything yet, but I see he's extending his right arm alot, I'm guessing that he wont be a leftie like me
but thats ok, when I hold him up to the mirror ( he loves looking in the miirror) you can see that his eyes are the exact same color as mine still, I'm hoping they stay that way - I know it doesnt really matter, but it makes me feel special anyway. I dont know how it worked out but to have his eyes match mine and to have the same cleft chin make me wonder it was just coincidence or if my RE is Superman, lol. No matter how many times a day I tuck his ear back to normal when he's laying down or drinking a bottle, that right ear is definitely still sticking out though, oh well, the Ped said to not worry about it - yeah, right as if any of us stop worrying about silly things, huh? Oooh, doesnt he just LOVE the jumpy chair! without that thing I'd never get to eat I think, but ummm, could Fisher Price maybe design one with more that just 6 songs??? I swear by the end of the day it feel likes I'm being brainwashed by "Two little duckies" and "ABC song' I'm still hearing them when I'm trying to get ready for bed- jeez! Greeaat... guess whats going through my head again?
Oh, and BTW am I the only one who has let putting together the baby book fall to the wayside? I got as far as page 2.... There arent enough hours in the day lately.
- Yippee for having Lina's appt moved up by a week or so, at least its one less week of tummy issues for her, and you too. Now this spc better have an answer as to WTH is going on with her tummy! I just hope that its nothing serious, but please let him have some solution other than "she'll grow out of it"- grrr to that as an answer! OMG- where did the time go? Ethan rolling over already? Werent we just all waiting for the next gestational u/s ?? I cant believe how fast it all went by, jeez, first we couldnt wait for them to be born and now I find myself telling Ryan not to grow up anymore and just stay right where he is
You were certainly right about 3 months being the best age ( well soon, Wed he'll be 11 wks, for some reason my ticker is running 5 days slow) He laughs and giggles so much now, and he's trying out his sounds too, he came up with a few new ones today, one sounds like Yow! and one sounds like a kitten, and he said either yay or hey before, it was too cute (why wont he do these sounds when I have the Flip out though???? baby humor I guess? You are too much sometimes, Ricky Bobby, huh? thats funny to me because you know how I told you Ryan loved the ceiling fan? well when I spin it for him to keep him busy while pouring his bottle, I say to him " Who likes to Go Fast, fast, fast, fast" and he giggles like you wouldnt believe. And yes, girl you sure are gonna have babies in bumper cars soon, hee hee, I wonder who'll win? haha. You get me again as far as thing that Ryan reminds you of Ethan - because I think that Ethan reminds me of Ryan! We'd be scary together if we lived closer I think. Thanks for posting those pics just for me ( aw, I feel so loved now
) I had a FB acct last year, or was it the year before? I never really got the hang of it and hardly ever went to it, so I just ended up closing it out after getting really irritated over all those Farmville requests, but if it makes you happy i'll take another attempt at it ( haha even though the only girls I keep in touch with lately are you all) Isnt it funny how friends sort of stop calling all the time after you get pregnant? I guess thats just the way it is.. people get too busy.. Anyway I love those pictures!! Yep, Ethan looks like he's trying to figure out how the walker can get taken apart and Lina's "dirty look"?? soooo precious!! At least she is full of smiles most of the day - maybe she was deep in thought over something? but my favorite was Ethan's finger sucking pic - now that pic really reminds me of Ryan, even the way he's holding his hand. much love- xoxoxo
- ah, honey I'm sorry that you're in pain, I had alot of nerve pain th last few weeks too. All you can really do is keep changing positions til you find the one that hurts the least, but it will all be over soon and you'll have her in your arms, so hang on a liitle longer, ok? xoxo
- Aw you guys make such a beautiful couple! And how cute is Monkee? yeah, you're right your entire house will end up looking like big playroom, but you wont mind a bit - how are you feeling? - xoxo
- Our very own tv celebrity! Dont be nervous you'll do just fine and Jason will be there with you, ok? You go have a glass of wine if you need it, I would. wow you are so lucky that Kayla sleeps so long and loves her little naps too! I wish Ryan did. Ack, I wish we could see your grand tv debut! Good Luck honey, remember theres no reason to be nervous, its just like talking to your frinds - xoxoxo hi to your Mam!
- Yay for Gabriella sleeping like a champ! Wheee, soon you'll be well rested again, and wont that be nice for a change? lucky girl to have to clean up a blowout at least it happened in the best possible place - the bathtub. Ah, they will be funny stories when we forget how bad the cleaning up was, right? Your baby books sound just like mine, which ones are you reading? I've been sticking to WTE the first year and Baby 411. Whew! a big sigh of relief for finding a day care thats close by, clean and with an owner with 30 yrs experince! it sounds like you have a winner there! Yeah, I feel the same, I've always found Southerners waaaay more friendly also, what a shame I cant move back down south, but Chris is locked into NYC with his job though. Crossed for another good nights sleep for you and Gabriella! - xoxo
- I love when you drop by! Go on girl with your bad self! working out 3x a week? Someones gonna look pretty hot this summer! - xoxoxo
Eeek I wrote a book again, and now its 12;45am, see how darn slooooow I type?? Good night ladies - love you guys - xoxo