Hi everyone -
I feel like its been ages since I last posted, isnt it something how the days just fly by with these little ones? It seemed like it took forever for them to finally get here and now it seems like "how can it have been 4 months already"? I do check in and attempt to post, but a certain little emperor like to keep me hopping!
- I cant wait til the 14th to hear what you've got in there, hee hee, bet you cant wait either, huh? Glad that you're feeling good and having an uneventful pregnancy, thats the best kind - xoxo
- Too true, honey. How has it been 4 months already? Where did the time go? Aw, and now they're growing too fast, wish they could dtay babies a bit longer, dont you? How are you handling your work schedule? And, better question - how are those two cuties doing?
- Wheeee, girl you are just knocking em dead at work with all the accolades you are receiving! You should be so proud of yourself for getting rated as "exceeds expectations" while working through your whole pregnancy. How fantastic that they realized how valuable you are to them! How is the beautiful Miss Gabriella doing? I'm glad to hear that you're both comfortable with day care and that she enjoys it, that must make it so much easier for you. And you get to look forward to your Costa Rica vaca too - gotta love an award like that one! - xoxo
- Wow, Kayla is 15 lbs already? I took so long to post that is probably an outdated weight by now. Thank God for strong healthy babies for us. Isnt it still hard to believe sometimes what it took to have these little angels? Yay for solids by 4 months too. I wouldnt want to think of how much these babies would be drinking if they didnt get solids until 6 months
We'd never get a chance to keep up, right? How are her swimming lessons going? She must love it, I cant wait for some warm weather to finally get here and get Ryan used to the water, I hope he likes it. So, now that we're all back to normal now, do you ever get to hold the baby, or is J still "hogging" her all the time
Hi to your Mam
- Miss you lots! I hope that you'll manage to get a break or at least a good nap now and then while you've got the babies on your own. Its the same for me, Chris works long hours, but when he's home I sure do like to get a few minutes of "me time" lol, well, if theres such a thing anymore. Do we ever stop thinking of, checking on, peeking in at them?
Sometimes I have to remind myself that babies need some "me time" too! But I must be on my way to spoiling him terribly because its so hard to put him down, darn his cuteness, lol. Aw, I'm so happy that Lina is full of smiles & giggles now. How much better it must be for her to laugh at barfing, she's got a grand sense of humor already! They're growing too quickly, I tell you, and I've heard they just keep it up too
- Aw, Mady is making the social scene already? lol. Thats great that you all go everywhere together, now if only we had some warmer weather..
it takes so long to et Ryan ready to go out with all the cold weather gear, that he gets impatient and I get anxious. Just a few more weeks now.. Whew! Thankfully your job sounds like they're being flexible with your nights, and hours. They would be lost without you. - xoxo
- Yes, it took me all week to update on Ryan's 4 month appt, which was on Monday
I honestly have no idea how this child makes time disappear the way he does, lol. I couldnt believe that he is 16.7 lbs and 25.5 long. When did that happen? So all is good, he's solid with still no sign of a tushie anywhere in sight. I guess at some point he'll grow one, but for now I'm still waiting. Maybe he knows that one of those "baby on their belly" naked pictures to torment them with when they're 16 pictures will be taken, so he refuses to have a tushie?
Its ok, I'm real patient.. What a difference a new nurse made at my Peds office, I asked for for proof of vaccine for each visit - and she said fine. WTH was the last ones problem? I almost switched Peds because of her attitude and I guess she was too lazy to give me vaccine proof? Oh, well we wont miss that one at all. So much for getting upset over that! Ryan is doing great, we've started cereal and fruit and today he tried sweet potatos and i think he liked them, its hard to tell since he wears as much as he eats i think, lol. Now he keeps trying to hold his own bottle, which is ummm, just not working
He has mastered rollinh over both ways and loves to do this as much as he can, well that and take off his socks - hey, feet are exciting if your their age, lol. And boy is he ever vocal lately. He goes from making sounds like he's trying to sing in a high pitch to yelling and has "conversations" with his mobile and his toys - too funny. Well, we did it ladies, we have happy vibrant healthy babies
Now how do we get them to stop growing so darn fast
- much love xoxoxo