hi everyone! i hope you are all doing well and enjoying the holiday season! i am so glad we had thanksgiving and now xmas to look forward to so it kept me from obsessing about the pregnancy... are we there yet??
- your picture is beautiful, you & DH look adorable! that's a great shot your friend took! i am so impressed that you are doing both yoga and prenatal aerobics, good for you! my exercise in these past couple of months has been limited to taking the trash out
we don't have prenatal yoga in my small town, and i am way too slow for my old ashtanga class... and yay for both babies head down! is your OB supportive of a vaginal delivery? our ob office seems to shy away from it for twins, even if both are head down. maybe i should ask them more questions about options...
- congrats on the twins! i have been lurking on the fall thread (following old cycle buddies from sep 2009), and was so happy to see you get your BFP. congrats!
- 14 days with a cold, yikes! i hope you feel better soon!
- i have not felt any BH yet (or if i did i have not recognized it). so far i have felt no cramping pain at all. i do get numb & tingles in my upper abdomen but it's very localized, i think it may be a nerve that baby b pushes when he/she repositions. sorry i can't help you there...
- wow, you are moving right along that pregnancy! what is a non-stress test? does everyone get them?
- yay for the VBAC option! are you taking childbirth classes? i did not sign up for them, our hospital bradely or lamaze sessions are 12 classes, and our ob had said we'd have less than a 15% chance that we may have a vaginal delivery, so it seemed like overkill. but now i am starting to have second thoughts, i'd love to know what you'd recommend... as i mentioned to mev, i felt like our OB highly recommended c-section for twins so i never really investigated other options. i do get 2 more weeks of paid maternity leave if i have a c-section, but i know i'll need 2 more weeks to recover so it seems like a wash. in our last u/s both babies were head down too (that was at 25 weeks). when do they babies start "locking-in" on their birth position? Is 25 weeks too early to tell?
- well i survived my last work trip! i am so glad there is no more travel in my near future... walking around from terminal to terminal, dragging my carry-on and my laptop was a bit too much for me at this stage. but i was amazed how kind everyone was - guys in the plane helping me with my luggage, security inviting me to cut in line, chivalry is not completely dead (though i had started to believe it was after doing the commuter flights for so long...). i had fun catching up with my co-workers adn promised to send weekly belly shots (most recent one is attached!). the nxt couple of weeks are so full of xmas open houses, dinner, gift exchange, and even a debutante ball (it will be a first for me!) so it's helping me keep my mind off of the pregnancy (otherwise i'd probably obsess over it!)... i have another OB apt this afternoon and the glucose test nxt week. hope that i'll get another u/s out of them!
best wishes to everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Me: 31, DH: 39, low sperm count, motility & poor morphology
IVF #1 Sep 09 BFN
FET Dec 09 BFP, m/c 6 wks
IVF #2 Jun 09 BFP! beta 9dp5dt 176!! Twins due Mar 17