IVF-Infertility.com home

just some fun try it (is it a boy or girl)

Announcement of pregnancy and birth following assisted reproductive treatment.

just some fun try it (is it a boy or girl)

Postby bubblymichelle » Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:49 pm

Hi Girls<br><br>Thought I would post this thread I tried it and it said I had 70% of having a girl and 30% of having a boy.<br><br>Love<br>Shell.<br><br>http://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html<br> <br><br>
bubblymichelle
Valued Contributor
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:16 am
Location: West Midlands

Sponsor
 

just some fun try it (is it a boy or girl)

Postby Di » Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:16 pm

Hi all,<br>Been sent the following website address re old wives tales and pregnancy - quite amusing! It too has a girl/boy predictor!!!<br><br>www.yourbaby.co.uk/wise/super.htm <br><br>Di
Di
Regular
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:50 pm
Location: Livingston, Scotland

just some fun try it (is it a boy or girl)

Postby bubblymichelle » Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:24 pm

Hi Di<br><br>Its very good, I just like to have a nose at these sort of things to pass the time.<br><br>It still says a girl but we will see (15wks to go)<br><br>Love<br>Shell.<br>xx
bubblymichelle
Valued Contributor
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:16 am
Location: West Midlands

just some fun try it (is it a boy or girl)

Postby SallyP » Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:42 pm

Hi Shell,<br>Well there just might be something in it! Tried it and it said I have a 59% chance of having a boy, and I know for 100% it's a boy cos the amniocentesis told me! <br><br>OMG 15 weeks sounds really scary!!!!!!<br><br>Have you thought of any names? <br><br>I quite like Jay for a boy (we have a really long and complex surname so need to keep it simple!), but I also like the idea of keeping names secret as people always have an opinion that involves someone's dog or unpleasant relative!<br><br>love Sally xxxx
Me - severe endo, DH - poor sperm. First IVF ICSI Nov 02 neg. Second IVF/ICSI May 03 Positive.
Miracle baby Jay born on 27th January 04
SallyP
Regular
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:09 am
Location: Cheshire

just some fun try it (is it a boy or girl)

Postby bubblymichelle » Sat Oct 11, 2003 8:54 am

Hi Sally<br><br>Nice to hear from you I was wondering how you was doing. We have different names for a girl but when it comes to a boy we are stuck we are not sure what to go with. We want something different but as for what I don't have a clue.<br><br>I am glad your ok, how many weeks are you now?<br><br>15wks does sound scary, the first 12 weeks seemed to of gone slow but now it seems to be going quite quick.<br><br>Do you feel the baby moving now? I think your only a couple of weeks behind me so I reckon your about 23 weeks????<br><br>Hope to hear from you soon.<br>Love<br>Shell.<br>xx
bubblymichelle
Valued Contributor
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:16 am
Location: West Midlands

just some fun try it (is it a boy or girl)

Postby Dawn Blake » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:39 pm

Wow!<br><br>I don't know what I am having, but the test is 70% GIRL! Bit of a shocker, as my husband's family haven't had a girl in the family for over 170 years!<br><br>Let's see what 31 March (or thereabouts) brings!<br><br>
Me 34, DH, 37. Married for 11 years, ttc for 6+, failed 4 x fresh IVF tmts. 5th attempt at Lister Hospital gave us Megan on 5 April 2004 with a very straightforward pregnancy and labour. Attempt number 6 to start hopefully September 2007!
Dawn Blake
Regular
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:32 am
Location: Kent

just some fun try it (is it a boy or girl)

Postby alison p » Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:05 pm

dear all,<br><br>Just done it and I have a 43% chance of a boy and 57% chance of a girl - pretty much down the middle then!! I guess we'll just have to wait and see what pops out in January!!<br><br>Alison
alison p
Regular
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:41 am
Location: Brighton, East Sussex, UK


Return to Pregnant after treatment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests