Still here and still preggers! Went to OB today and he didn't seem to want it today unless I was in horrible pain which I am not. I think I lost my mucus plug this morning. He said maybe tomorrow or Saturday and he said he would like to deliver past 39 weeks because of possible respiratory distress and with my GD her lungs might not be mature. I am very confused because I always thought that with GD they want to schedule you between 38 and 39 weeks and with our son he was delivered at the point I am today to the date. So I asked for Friday and Friday at 7:30 am PST it is! Please keep your prayers and thoughts with us for a healthy baby and healthy mommy! I feel nervous because I want to make sure I am doing the right thing for her but I also don't want to risk going into labor and risking our health in other ways... for those girls with scheduled c-sec how far along were you?
- yes my dear you are next! 35 weeks - woohooo congratulations for keeping baby Paul in the oven for so long that is wonderful! 98 degrees, come hang out with me it is 65 here!
- GORGEOUS picture awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! He is so handsome!
- how are you feeling? Pooped from running after toddler and being preggers? Is your stalker gone? How is your niece?
- do you have any pics? Good job on the long cervix!!! SDon't move around too much though and take it easy. Congrats on 22 weeks so close to 24!!!!
- send some heat this way! It is foggy and crummy and 65 here but for being pregnant it is ok! I wish I could go in that pool of yours
- Maribel is such a cutie pie, those cheeks are just asking for kisses! Are you able to eat enough? GOod job on bfeeding it is no easy task but so worth it!
- I am so happy to hear your twins are so healthy and so loved, it must be so hard for you to go home without them, they will be home soon, they will ace all their tests! Fingers crossed for Sunday! I was thinking of you when I caught up on laundry yesterday and washed my hair!!!
- you and Marlo are always in my prayers, is DH back yet?
how are those boys?
- hope you feel all better!
- come on and tell us your names!!!!!!!!! We won't tell! SHHHHHHHHHHH!
- have you talked to DH about taking it easy with racing now?
- how is that AC doing? Keeping you cool?
- hope you are all healed up! No mora camping trips though at least for a little while!!! When do you find out the flavor of bean?
- how is Gemma? We are dying for pics!!!
give us an update when you can!
We are now between Elizabeth, Giselle, Cecilia and Nicole! Argh I wish we could decide!!!