Have I really not posted since November 15th??? I'm such a bad friend...so sorry ladies! Although I have been reading, I have been so busy...
- Wow, I can't believe you have a little over 6 weeks left until your LO is here in your ams...so exciting! I love the nursery...great way to combine your DD & DS.
- How are you doing?
- How's everything going? Congrats on a girl!!! I love the name Alecia!
- Your picture is absolutely beautiful! Can you believe how close you are! Happy belated b-day!
- You're almost in the 3rd trimester! It starts at 28 weeks, right? How are you feeling? A jungle/sports theme sounds so cute for a nursery! How is that going?
- So sorry about the GD, but glad you're able to control it w/ your diet. You're getting so close to meeting Evie...you must be so excited! So glad your hospital scare was just scare & nothing major. It stinks that you have to be on bed rest, but it seems as if though you're still able to get your work done.
- How exciting & overwhelming...picking out furniture & setting up the registry. How's that going? Are they going to be sharing a nursery?
- So sorry you're feeling down about your SS. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be. Stay strong...everything will work out & you will have your LO safe in your arms really soon!
- Wow...you're so close!!! You're tiny for 37 weeks! How much weight have you gained? Glad the baby is still head down!
- I'm glad everything looked good at your last appointment! 6lbs each...that's great!
- You're so close, too!!! Sorry about the carpal tunnel. My friend had that towards the end of her pregnancy, but as soon as she delivered, it went away.
- So sorry about all the hurdles, but you're right...making it this far is all that matters! Congrats on team pink!
- How are you doing? Has the baby turned? I know you're waiting to find out the gender until the baby is born, but do you have any feelings?
- You're so sweet w/ making a b-day list. Mine is November 2nd.
- Congrats on making it to 2nd trimester...so exciting! Don't worry about the fetal monitor not working. I threw mine out (my SIL gave it to me)...it was awful & freaking me out b/c I couldn't detect a heartbeat at all. DH tried & he could barely hear his own! Are you going to find out the flavor?
- Wow...how scary! Have the contractions stopped completely? Congrats on a girl!
- Congrats on a healthy bean! I'm glad they found the cause of the bleeding & it has nothing to do w/ the baby.
- Congrats on the pregnancy! I'm so sorry about all the bleeding episodes. How scary that must be! Cramping & twisting is totally normal...your uterus is stretching & a lot of things are getting moved around. You're almost in the double digits!
I'm sorry if I missed anyone. I promise I will be a lot more frequent w/ personals