Hey girls! I'm so sorry I've been MIA, but I have been reading. Between my shower, getting the nursery ready, trying to transition out of work (I'd like to make April 5th my last day), & the everyday life, it has been really busy around here! Oh yeah, & yesterday we bought a house!
So, I'm 32w3d today. I'm doing good for the most part. I'm being seen every 2 weeks for my prenatal appointments, having u/s w/ the MFM department every 4 weeks, & getting NSTs 2x/week. I feel like I live there, lol! We also did our BF class, birthing class, & infant care class in the last 3 weeks. My back kills, my feet are swollen (I have cankles!), & I'm getting really tired again. But I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!
At the last u/s, which they did this past Thursday during my NST, baby boy was head down & baby girl was still head up. They are both mostly on my left side. They've been like this for a very long time, so something tells me they're comfy & not changing their positions. So, it's looking like a c-section for me. I will be scheduling that for somewhere between weeks 37 & 38, so middle to end of April. That is, of course, if I don't go into labor on my own before that. In the practice, there are 6 OBs & I've narrowed it down to 1 OB who I'd pick over all of them. But if it came down to it, I would feel comfortable w/ 3 other ones. There are 2 who I'm praying will not be the ones who'll deliver me...awful bedside manner & think they know everything & don't listen to the patient kind of doctors.
- You're almost in the 3rd trimester...yay!
- Glad you had a nice vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it! Yay on a great 12w u/s!
- How's little Evie doing? Thanks for the hospital list.
- OMG...congratulations! So sorry it was an emergency, but sounds like everything went as smooth as can be & you have your little miracle w/ you.
- Yeah, I'm measuring 7 weeks ahead, so I pretty much look like I'm 40 weeks! When I tell people I still have 5 to 6 weeks to go, they look at me like I'm crazy, lol! I like the names! What kind of info did you get about the cord blood? Why do you need the tissue now as well?
- Congratulations!!! Amazing story! Is Eric home yet? Hope you've gotten into somewhat of a routine & getting some rest.
- Welcome & congrats on double the fun! When are you due, so I can add you to the list? So sorry about the swollen ankles! I have them, too, & they're no fun. How did your NT scan go?
- How's the new job going? How did it go w/ breaking the news to them? I'm not sure if you had already talked about this previously, but are you finding out the sex of your LO? How are you feeling otherwise?
- Woohoo on team blue! I like the name Landon a lot. Is that what you went w/?
- How are you? How are your 2 princesses doing?
- Congratulations on your little girl! I'm so sorry about DH being in the hospital! I hope he has improved & is back home w/ you & your LO.
- How are you holding up? You're definitely halfway through! How far will they let you go w/ triplets?
- How are you doing? Have you found out the flavor yet?
- Oh, a little boy! Now, you'll have 1 of each...how fun! How are you doing? Thanks for the hospital list.