ok.... why do I constantly freak out that the baby has died? Yes, I had one missed miscarriage, but the odds of the baby dying at this point are really slim.
I know my tummy is growing (I couldn't get comfortable in bed just now because I can't sleep on my tummy anymore!).
I guess I should try the doppler again. I couldn't find the HB at 14 weeks and got frustrated and gave up. I know I'm fat and have an anterior placenta, which makes things harder to find.
- I've heard of the extra salvia thing (a girl on "16 & Pregnant" had it!) and that sounds awful. I'm still puking all the time and I'm firmly in the second trimester, so that's pissing me off!
- amazing how everyone else's ticker seems to move faster than mine!
I keep thinking "wow, she's already 15 weeks", but can't remember that I'm 16 weeks!
- glad to hear the little bugger is doing well! Sorry you are so sick, but remember, that's a sign of a healthy baby!
- I'm so sorry your friend miscarried, that's so hard for your friendship that you are pregnant and she lost hers. I hope you can both figure out a way to make it not too weird between you. Why do you not like Halloween? We don't have Halloween here, and I grew up not celebrating.
- you'd BETTER be joining us over here soon! It's been way too long for you, sweety!