IVF-Infertility.com home

How to deal with it

Discussion forum for those who had completed their IVF treatments without a successful outcome and are seeking other options such as adoption, surrogacy etc.

How to deal with it

Postby ls4 » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:19 pm

:( I'm so depressed today I haven't been on this sight since my misscarriage. I thought I was on my way of getting my life back on track although it still hurts me. Today my husbands birthday. I am in the middle of bettering my career. I might have a chance at a new job. I was getting excited and the my sister slipped something that crushed my heart. She said she wasn't sure after the slip but in my heart I knew it was true. She slipped out that my sister that was acting scrazy latley was because she was pregnant. Then she tried tro say that she just thought she was don't say anything.
The thing is its not her first but her fifth and its with her husband who she believes has cheated on her.
I know it is petty to feel like this but I do I have tried for so long. I Really don't know how to deal with it. I do know everyone in my family will be talking about it and I will look bad because I am not strong enough to be around her right now. Does anyone have any advise on how I should deal with the situation without hurting anyone including myself.
Lisa
Numerous Failed IUI"s
1 Failed IVF
1 BFP FET lead to MC
No children :(
ls4

Return to Life after IVF