IVF-Infertility.com home

Carry on with ivf or adopt???

Discussion forum for those who had completed their IVF treatments without a successful outcome and are seeking other options such as adoption, surrogacy etc.

Re: Carry on with ivf or adopt???

Postby simonafiat » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:14 am

Hello jen! A debt of gratitude is in order for the consolation. We have our first meeting with the reception office on next month. Like you say, at our age we can't stand to hold up with the reception, yet for what reason should you deny yourself the odds despite everything you have. I'm trusting that beginning the reception procedure will help with the failure of further BFNs as I don't generally have that much expectation, yet at that point in the event that I don't exploit additionally endeavors then I will dependably be thinking about what whether I had gone ahead. Just stay blessed and Good Luck
simonafiat

Re: Carry on with ivf or adopt???

Postby Ghost » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:21 pm

simonafiat wrote:Hello jen! A debt of gratitude is in order for the consolation. We have our first meeting with the reception office on next month. Like you say, at our age we can't stand to hold up with the reception, yet for what reason should you deny yourself the odds despite everything you have. I'm trusting that beginning the reception procedure will help with the failure of further BFNs as I don't generally have that much expectation, yet at that point in the event that I don't exploit additionally endeavors then I will dependably be thinking about what whether I had gone ahead. Just stay blessed and Good Luck

Jen has not posted here in 9 years.
Avoid IVF and surrogacy in Ukraine. Ukrainian centers pay shills to post here under numerous sock accounts pretending to be patients in Ukraine. Centers using such deceptive advertising cannot be trusted and should be avoided.
Ghost
Board Veteran

Previous

Return to Life after IVF