IVF-Infertility.com home

so sorry

Discussion forum for those who had completed their IVF treatments without a successful outcome and are seeking other options such as adoption, surrogacy etc.

so sorry

Postby ogr1 » Sat May 22, 2004 10:54 pm

i was going back and was going to post every post that i missed. but that is mentaly to hard.

but i am truly sorry for not being here for every one. you where all so great for me.
and there hasnt been a day that i havent thought and prayed for each and every one of you.

i know some have been aproved for adoption and that is the most wonderful news and some are pregnant and that is wonderful
and some are deciding if and when a next tretment
and some are just moving on with there lifes.
as for me i dont know what iam doing. it isnt up to me.
but i know that life is very hard and it is also very short and i have alot to be thankful for. i was very lucky to get pregnant , that is more then some got to have.
i also know that my children are up there playing with the other children.
that gives me peace.

but i do think that you all need to come here and we can have a huge bbq

i hope you all know that you have all helped and you are all amazing women !!!!!!!!!!
and now i need to go dry my tears and blow my nose, the snot is really comming down and is going to mess up my key board or i might get shocked from all the tears
love becky
we werent blessed with our babies to raise here but we our blessed with our grandaughter
and all of our many adopted and foster children that touch our lives
and i am glad to add that our 6th grandchild will be born this spring!!!!
ogr1
Board Veteran

Postby Tracey S » Tue May 25, 2004 3:30 pm

Becky

Sent you an email today - give up trying to catch up - you are here that is all that matters and think of all the people you have helped - me for one!!!!
I'll second the BBQ idea -can we get them funded?
Love
Tracey
xxx
ttc 9 years. 38 yrs old, dh 8 hrs younger!First IVF in Aug 2002 and had ectopic.2nd IVF neg.3rd FET and negative.4th FET and positive but sadly lost our little boy at 20 weeks.5th FET and Alice Isobel and Emily Charlotte born 5th Aug 2004!
Tracey S
Valued Contributor

Return to Life after IVF