IVF-Infertility.com home

Bubba's Due Date

Forum for those who have lost their babies through miscarriage, neonatal or stillbirth.

Bubba's Due Date

Postby Kelsibob » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:16 pm

Hi ppl

Don't know how many of you remember me, I used to go under the name Kellie_L!

Well just wanted to see how everyone was doing, I haven't been on here for a while. I moved house and started a few hobbies to take my mind off things!

It was bubba's due date yesterday so I was quite upset. The strange thing is I went to bed last night and had a dream of my baby! I could'nt see it clearly but I was watching my late grandmother holding my baby. She turned to me and said "Kellie, It's time to move on, Bubba's fine and will be waiting for you when your time comes to be re-united, which won't be for a long time yet! " I woke up and burst into tears. I just wanted to go back to sleep and see them again but then realised I actually had a feeling of peace for the first time in ages!!! I wish I'd been able to hold my baby in my dream but I'm just grateful that my grandma came with that message!

I don't know if it was just because all I thought of yesterday was Bubba or whether my grandma did actually come back to reassure me things would be ok but whatever it was, It helped!

Has anyone else had any dreams of their babies?

Loadsa Love
Kellie x
Lost my precious Bubba at 7wks on 14/04/05. Would have been due 1/12/05
Kelsibob

Postby DebraP » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:27 pm

Kellie, I went all goosebumpy reading your message. I'm glad you had a feeling of peace after waking up. It's nice to think your grandma wanted you to know things are OK.

Like you I let myself get excited about the EDD. Mine would have been Boxing Day but ended in an ectopic at 7.5 weeks. I'm planning to ask friends over on 26th as DF will be working and I don't want to be maudlin that day. It's tough not to think of what could/should have been.

hugs
Debra
Me: 44, DH: 31
Game Over.
Dates: Aug 02 - May 06
Tries: 5 fresh + 4 frozen.
Results: 1 daughter, 2 m/c, 1 ectopic.
DebraP
Valued Contributor

Postby NickiMark » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:52 pm

Oh Kellie, I believe in dreams, they are true and many messages come to us that way from the otherside xx

Hope that you are happy about the dream meaning. Love to you my dear xx
TTC 6yrs......Have jumped off the rollercoaster for now, too many BFN's and too much heartache, to keep going....Moving on to fulfil other dreams!!!
NickiMark
Board Veteran

Postby DeniseM » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:39 pm

Hey sweetie

Of course I remember you. I dreamed about my little one last night too - my due date would have been the 21.

I'm glad to hear you are feeling peace finally. What a journey we've all been on.

Hugs,

Hope you're here to stick around for awhile.
IUI twins ~ July 2006
IUI singleton ~ due Jan 15 2009
DeniseM
Valued Contributor

Return to Babies - Loved and Lost