IVF-Infertility.com home

Gift ideas for dad?

Forum for those who have undergone successful treatment, and wish to share their experiences of parenthood.

Gift ideas for dad?

Postby Luchia » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:24 pm

Our baby girl Riley is due June 11th and I'd really like to find a special, unique and maybe personalized gift for her Daddy.

Any ideas?

~Lisa
Me 35 - DH 32
3 cycles of clomid
3 cycles stims w/ TI
1st IVF - Sep 06 BFP

Luchia

Sponsor

Postby michelle_in_scotland » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:50 pm

Hiya Lisa,
I was looking for something like that as a christmas present for hubby from Kady (our first christmas as parents).
I hunted the net for weeks and ended up getting something from Ebay. It was a dog tag, it has Kady's photo engraved on one side and a little personal message engraved on the other. He absolutely loved it when he opened it up on christmas morning, showed it off to everyone.
You should take a look on Ebay, loads of sellers do lots of different little personalised gifts. You might get some ideas there.
Think i just keyed in a search for personalised gifts.
Hope this helps.
Take care
Lotsa love

Michelle
xxx
Me 34 DH 33 male factor
1st ICSI - March 05 total freeze all
Natural FET - July 05 -ve
Natural FET - Aug 05 +ve
Baby GIRL due 15th May 2006 (Kady finally arrived on 26th May)
Complete shock on 22/10/09 when HPT came up +ve Natural pg
michelle_in_scotland
Regular

Postby k » Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:54 am

Hi Lisa

On my DH's first Fathers day last year, I got him a mouse mat with 'I love Daddy' on it and a space for a picture. My DH has it at work, so he can see Jenna all day. It also means you can update the picture on a regular basis. I think I got it from Blooming Marvellous.

Wishing you all the best for the birth of your baby girl!

Love Kim
Me 36 DH 33 Male factor due to chemotherapy. IVF\ICSI May 05 +ve.
Jenna Grace born 19.1.06 then natural BFP!
Nathan Alexander born 2.10.08
k
Regular

Re: Gift ideas for dad?

Postby wardjacke » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Lovers give presents to one another, while companies provide wedding party to workers and partners. Wedding anniversaries are not complete without providing away presents.
wardjacke

Postby Chelsie4626 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:12 am

Sure, you could just pick him up another tie or but why not get him something unique.Get him something that he'll really love.

Vitiligo cure
Chelsie4626

Postby Boyadj87 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:30 am

Hey, if your dad likes handmade crafts then you can make a personalized one for him. I always give DIY gifts to my dad. You can opt for flower bouquet also along with that handmade gift. I recently sent flower basket through BloomThat Floral Delivery service to my parents and they just loved that.
Boyadj87

Postby Meinert19 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:09 am

All dads deserve the best gifts. Will buy edible oils and baking stuff from subscription boxes online. Already tasted them and their aroma in food is just mind blowing. Have quality ingredients and are healthy too. Would recommend them to all interested buyers.
Meinert19

Return to Parents after treatment