- Evie's bumped her little noggin many times, too.
She keeps wacking her head on her crib. Not super hard but is scares her. Have you put bumpers up? I haven't put mine back on the bed yet.
- Wow! Your girls are good nappers. Evie doesn't take very long naps. She takes a 40 minute nap in the morning and then about an hour to an hour and a half in the afternoon. She sleeps from 8-6 or 8-7 usually.
- First u/s should be around 7/14. How was Declan's first swim lesson yesterday?
- Sounds like you are super busy. A good friend of mine has plantar faciatius. Are you a runner? It's a common running injury. Very frustrating.
- I am so sorry about your cancellations. I really can empathize with you. Before my successful cycle for Evie I failed two suppression checks and had a cancelled cycle. And, I switched clinics. I remember I started bcp's for the first time in late August and it was January before I got through a full cycle. I thought I was gonna lose my mind. And, I'm only slightly exaggerating. I remember bursting into tears at Filene's Basement just before Christmas and a good friend ushering me out and taking me out for pancakes to make it better. It is so hard to be patient. I failed my suppression checks b/c of cysts, too.
That's awesome. When's your due date? How's Abigail?
- Congratulations on your new little one!
Welcome to the board!
- He's walking w/the coffee table? I'm impressed. We aren't quite there yet but it appears to be imminent so I am heading out to Target today to see if I can find a new coffee table. They have a black leather ottoman style one that has storage inside (for toys of course!). I figure she can't hurt herself on that like she could with our glass top fake Noguchi style coffee table. Good luck on the FET!
- We are probably not going to do sign language. DH's native language is Swiss German and he speaks to Evie in his language so I figure she's dealing with enough in terms of language right now. I've heard Moms say they really like it, though.
Our cycle in Colorado went bizarrely well. I have diminished ovarian reserve. I stim poorly. For Evie's cycle they thought I would get 2 or 3 mature eggs but I surprised them and had 6. Still not a lot for a 36 year old but I was really happy.
This time, at my diagnostic day in March they found 8 follicles which I was pretty ok with.
Well, on retrieval day I had 14 eggs.
Huh? How can a 38 year old w/DOR have 14 eggs? 9 were mature and fertilized. In the end we transferred my frozen blast from my cycle with Evie and 2 fresh blasts. Then we had one to freeze.
I really wonder about my diagnosis. Still, I'm so happy with the result that I'm almost afraid to ask questions.
Pray for me a good beta today!