Had my IUI yesterday. Had three good eggs, but my DH count and motility were not that great.
Oh well. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not too hopeful. But at the same time, we had a good talk with the doc and he agreed that we should stop trying IUI and move to IVF. I'm going to call soon and see how far ahead the IVF doc is booking. If it's not till Feb or so, I'll make the appointment. Otherwise, I'll wait and see if AF arrives or not, probably a few days after Christmas.
So aside from not being to optimistic about the IUI, we're excited about knowing we'll be trying something new. And I'll probably be able to take a month off, a nice break from all the driving!!
Steph, Did your AF arrive yet?
Mkdig, good luck next week!!!!