IVF-Infertility.com home

year ago

Discussion forum for those who had completed their IVF treatments without a successful outcome and are seeking other options such as adoption, surrogacy etc.

year ago

Postby ogr1 » Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:30 am

a year ago i had gotten pregnant with the twins. threw fet.<br>only made it to 8wks. found out we where going to have a boy and a girl. as you know we had d&c on 12/26<br>and moses was supsoed to be born on nov 25.<br>i just need to get threw this month.
we werent blessed with our babies to raise here but we our blessed with our grandaughter
and all of our many adopted and foster children that touch our lives
and i am glad to add that our 6th grandchild will be born this spring!!!!
ogr1
Board Veteran

Sponsor

year ago

Postby Loonpants » Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:50 pm

Becky<br><br>Just wanted to send you big cyber hugs and to tell you that we are here for you if you need us.<br><br>Lisa(Loonpants)<br>
Loonpants
Regular

year ago

Postby Lisa Ch » Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:02 pm

Becky<br><br>Just wanted to say I will be praying for you as you go through another difficult time.<br><br>Love and hugs<br>Lisa xx
Lisa Ch
Regular

year ago

Postby fi » Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:51 pm

its had these anniversaries, hope you get through this month, hang in there, luv fi<br>XXX<br>PS loonpants - how ya doing!?
fi
Regular

year ago

Postby Tracey S » Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:14 pm

Becky<br><br>I will help you get through this month - all these terrible memories and what was "supposed to be" - I have a few coming up too.<br>Loads of love<br>Tracey<br>xxx
ttc 9 years. 38 yrs old, dh 8 hrs younger!First IVF in Aug 2002 and had ectopic.2nd IVF neg.3rd FET and negative.4th FET and positive but sadly lost our little boy at 20 weeks.5th FET and Alice Isobel and Emily Charlotte born 5th Aug 2004!
Tracey S
Valued Contributor

year ago

Postby ogr1 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:40 am

thanks guys. i wish you all could come here. we could have a big ivf party!!!!!!<br>it snowed a little .all this i dont think would be so bad if when i first wake up wouldnt think that i was pregnant. i waake up sometimes and i have my hand on my tummy like i was still pregnant.<br>i guess i should get off my fat a-- and lose my tummy and get back into shape. <br> but thank you so much for the prayers and the hugs and the thoughts. i know we all have a very hard times and it is so great that we have each other.<br> you all mean alot..<br>love becky
we werent blessed with our babies to raise here but we our blessed with our grandaughter
ogr1
Board Veteran

year ago

Postby LORRAINE G » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:58 pm

I am thinking of you Becky<br><br>You are in my prayers and a candle is lit for you in my local church.<br><br>Sending you lots of love<br><br>Lorraine G
LORRAINE G
Regular

year ago

Postby ogr1 » Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:20 am

thank you lorraine. it means alot..<br> you all have been so great..<br>love becky
ogr1
Board Veteran

year ago

Postby caz1 » Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:52 pm

lots of love - so many people here to help you through what I'm sure will be a tough time for you<br>be strong<br>Cazx
caz1
Regular

year ago

Postby Traci » Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:23 pm

I can't imagine how you are feeling , I just wanted to tell you that Im Here for you too :)<br><br>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<br><br>Trace x :)<br><br>[Edited by Traci on 04-Nov-03 12:23]
1st cycle own eggs Neg
2nd cycle own eggs Neg
3rd cycle cousins eggs Neg
4th cycle unknown donor eggs Neg
Going to have sisters eggs Feb 06
NEVER GIVE UP!
Traci
Valued Contributor

Return to Life after IVF