IVF-Infertility.com home

sharon/ lorraine

Discussion forum for those who had completed their IVF treatments without a successful outcome and are seeking other options such as adoption, surrogacy etc.

sharon/ lorraine

Postby caz1 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:56 pm

hi there ladies - if youar e still reading - how is it all going -I think about you lots!

I wondered have either of you heard from Jo - she seems to have disappeared off the other boards and I was a bit worried?

Let me know if you know anything - I really hope you are both well - what new?

TAke care

Cazxx
caz1
Regular

Postby sharoninsomerset » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:44 pm

Hi Caz,

I was just checking up on Lorraine and saw your post! Nice that you are think of us, - it's likewise. Well my news isn't good, went for my 4th go and had to abandon as we would have only had one egg this time! Really gutted. We abandoned as even though I have only had 3 before, we thought I could do better on another cycle. That was 3/4 weeks ago now and I am waiting for aunt flo - with no sign and am roughly 12 days late, which never happens. So I know if it doesn't come tomorrow I will have to take a pg test as they will want me to do one - even though there is absolutely no possibility of being pg with my tubes clipped! But will just have to go through the motions. It's just all these bl***y hormones mucking me up. We will go for one more try in April ish and even if it's just one egg we will go for it then as that will probably be our last go.

I'm also going through it a bit as my sister is pg and only has 5 weeks to go! I am so pleased for them and dying to be an auntie for the first time, but I know that I will blub my heart out when the baby is born - but she will understand.

Anyway, what is your news? Hope you are well - have you decided what you are going to do yet on the donor issue? I don't know the news on Jo I'm afraid, hope she is alright.

Lorraine - hope you are well, honey? Are you back to work? Are things less daunting?

Hope to hear from you all soon - & news on Jo.
Love Sx
sharoninsomerset
Regular

Postby caz1 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:25 pm

Sharon - HI!
Am so sorry about your news - what a total p*sser. I hope you have been taking it easy and trying to enjoy yourself a bit - lots of vino I hope! I have given up wine for a few weeks ahead of ICSI number 2 - and i can tell you its only been a few days and I'm struggling already!!

I so so hope it works for you in April - you'll be with me again!! - you SO deserve it.
How is married llife- coming up to one year nearly - no?

Wonder were Jo is -weird - bit worried?

Hello Lorraine if you are there- how you doing?

We have decided on donor backup - and if no sperms found in DH then we will use the donor - GULP!! I so hope we are doing the right thing....but feel quite +ve about the decision . Today anyway!

Take care

Cazx
caz1
Regular

Return to Life after IVF