IVF-Infertility.com home

The Bachelor- Completely off topic!

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Postby CT_Michele » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:55 pm

babyhope- Waking up was definitely the worst part. I felt very nauseous from the anesthesia. I have not taken any prescribed meds yet and it is almost 12 hrs after surgery, pain is fine, just tummy upset for most of the day, but after a nice nap in my own bed, I was fine. I barely remember the OR, but now that you say it, I do remember the heated bed. I am just glad it is over with...and now I can go watch survivor...
Me- 28 DH- 33 Male Factor
1st IVF- 12/07- BFP! Ella Michele was born 8/26/8
2nd IVF- 04/09 - BFN
1st FET- 09/09 - Chemical
3rd IVF - 04/11 - Embies didn't make it to ET
4th IVF - Fall 2011??
CT_Michele
Valued Contributor

Postby hrobinson » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Michell- so glad that things went well. I remember when I had mine done, I had a hard time waking up. DH brought me home and let me sleep for about 2 hours. he then woke me to tell me he had to go back to work and I needed to pick my dd up in a few hours. So, I piddled around the house cleaning and what not.
I probably could have taken off only a half day of work. I did return to work the next day and had no complication.
However, like everything, everyone is so different.

Okay- Survivor- While I like it, it just doesn't seem the same. Not as much ecitement They aren't even really coming up with new challenges. I was disappointed to see Spencer go....but can't really say that anyone deserved to go. However, did not think that TAJ did ANYTHING in the challenge to help them. I think she will be going fairly quickly.

Apprentice- I was disappointed to see Scott go. However, he was a horrible leader. I really thought the men would win this time. I liked their concept better, and their presentation was so much better. All came down to one HUGE letter.

Biggest Loser- How on earth does Ron continue to stay? I love the man, and I really think he needs to be there, but he wasn't even considered. I think his numbers are going to continue to hurt his team. Also, i can't say I agree with bob letting siona and fiona (whatever there names are) come and work out with him, but weigh in with the other team. I feel it pretty much defeates the purpose. However, they are getting a workout.
I could not believe them Black team on their reward. I would have been embarassed to have eaten and drunk the way they did. Guess it goes to show that NONE of them are really ready to go home. I was shocked that they didn't put more weight on.

As far as Big Brother....I haven't seen any previews for it. They just always do a summer show, so that is why I assumed it would be on. We will see.

I am on spring break this week (YEAH!!!!). So, not sure that I will be on here much. Hope everyone is doing well.
hrobinson
Regular

Postby CT_Michele » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:51 pm

hrobinson- haha siona and fiona! Isn't fiona the princess in shrek? Too funny. I think ron is only staying because he built such a strong bond with the girls that were purple (mom and daughter team). It just so happens that they will not vote each other off for personal reasons and the numbers are on their side right now. So no chance ron will go home until the teams switch up again. Those 3 will stick together as long as they can.

I agree Taj did nothing for the challenge either, but I still do not have anything against her. I agree that survivor is weird this time, I still haven't found anyone I really really like yet, and I guess after so many seasons (I think 18) it does get somewhat repetative. BUt there are some repeats I like, like the survivor auction which should be soon, and of course I love when their families join them for a challenge.

Well...have fun on spring break!
2nd IVF- 04/09 - BFN
4th IVF - Fall 2011??
CT_Michele
Valued Contributor

Postby CT_Michele » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Ladies...I am going to start a new thread and try to get us some more people...hope it works!
2nd IVF- 04/09 - BFN
4th IVF - Fall 2011??
CT_Michele
Valued Contributor

Previous

Return to General Forum