IVF-Infertility.com home

anyone from ohio

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

anyone from ohio

Postby branda » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:54 pm

hi ladies, i've joined this forum for about 6 months now, I'm 29 with no problem, and my DH 35 with low sperm and low mortility. Did first IVFwith ICSI in June 2008, 18 follicles, 15 matured, 8 fertilized, 4 made it to day 3 and were all transfered. Had negative result. Now, we are starting on 2nd IVF with ICSI next week. Any suggestions or advice for us. Anyone live in OHIO that is going through the same thing. Please, reply, HELP ME!. GOD BLESS U ALL! Thanks a million
branda

Postby PAC » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 am

Hi, I just joined and I know this is a little late from your post. I hope you are having success with your second IVF. Anyway, I don't live in Ohio, but I did go to the Cleveland Clinic. They are AMAZING! I am not sure if you are using that clinic or not. However, I know that I have almost the same issues, it was my husbands sperm, almost same number of follicles, matured eggs,etc. We too had IVF with ICSI, but we also had a procedure called assisted hatching. I am not sure if that made any difference or not, but we had it. I had two embryos transferred and one took. We are now getting ready to head back to Ohio for a frozen embryo transfer. I also got really sick the first time around, and the doctors and nurses at the Cleveland Clinic were awesome.
PAC

Postby ianmichael3 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm

branda, although I'm not in Ohio, I'm in Indiana and lived in C-bus for 12 years. Moved here about 4-5 years ago. I totally miss the shopping!!!

Anyway, how did it go??? how are you feeling???
Nicole, 35 DH, 40 (morphology)
DS 6 (natural conception after 10mos)
secondary IF, TTC 2nd child since 7/07
1st IUI 3/8: BFN, OOPS, wait, BFP 3/28!!
ianmichael3
Regular

Return to General Forum