IVF-Infertility.com home

anyone from TN or NC??

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

anyone from TN or NC??

Postby whitneyn » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Just wondering if anyone was in my area and had suggestions for good fertility clinincs in the south east.
whitneyn

Postby statsgoddess » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Check out the Nashville Fertility Clinic.

http://www.nashvillefertility.com/

There are two in Nashville, but this one is much better than the other one, and it does pretty well nationally, too.

I'm just starting my first IVF/ICSI there this month, but I know several people who have used them.
statsgoddess
Regular

Postby whitneyn » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Thank you! I have heard great things about them. I'm still debating on maybe traveling further to one of the top 10 in the country. Not sure how it will work but my job is flexible enough that, if I have to I could stay for awhile. I heard one of the best clinincs is in Jacksonville, FL.....
whitneyn

Postby statsgoddess » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:10 pm

They definately put you through the tests to make sure they know what they are working with before starting a cycle. I have to admit, I think some of the top ones are the top ones because they are more selective to when the perform IVF (after they really exhaust everything else ) as well as using more advanced techniques. I've been impressed with their center so far. Fortunately, I don't live that far away, so it was an easy choice for me.
statsgoddess
Regular

Return to Introductions