IVF-Infertility.com home

New to this site - could do with some support right now!

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

New to this site - could do with some support right now!

Postby PoppyB » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Dear All

I have just found this site after a very depressing day at the docs. Would love to hear if anyone has any advice for me. I have been through various treatments (clomid, injections) 2 years ago which led to pregnancy, but unfortunately missed miscarriage. Am now starting the process again. Had 2 rounds of clomid, but no luck and am/was about to embark on IVF. Just had FSH results and they are 20 which is extremely high, I understand. So Doc put me on progluton this month and will re-check levels in 21 days. Does anyone know anything about high FSH levels? I am just 37 and he said that if only have one follicle again next month, it may mean early menopause! Naturally I freaked out and am now feeing v depressed and alone (don't want to share this with any friends).

Any advice, comfort, very gratefully recieved.
x
PoppyB

Postby Miracle08 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Hi Love!!!

Dont worry, you have came to the right place!!!! Is there anything the DR can do to slow menopause down?

Dont give up. I have a friend who is 26 that went through premature menopause and the dr told her that she would need an egg donor and a surrogate. Well long story short, she has a beautiful 1 yr old baby girl and is 9 weeks preggo as we speak!!!

Big hugs honey!
Miracle08
Regular

Postby PoppyB » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:25 am

Miracle08
Thank you for your support. Am just trying to keep positve for the next 20 days until I go back and see him again. It's just difficult, though!

Thanks again. Am sure I'll be back on the forum as the days go on.
x
PoppyB

do not despair

Postby elles » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:17 pm

hi

i want to tell you that i know how you are feeling ,i've been there and i know it by hearth , however last year after not thinking of getting pregnant i gave birth to a beautifull baby girl who will be celebrating her birthday on Monday 13 April.

So there is light at the end of the tunnel :D :D

all the best to you all

elles
I am very happy to find a place where one can read and exchange views.I want to create freindship through email because I want other to help me in my pain to achieve my deam of getting pregnant.
elles

Postby bdantonio » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:25 pm

poppy i was 19 when i started perimunapause i am now 26/27 in may and i have 2 beautiful dd. And they were my eggs and i carried them. There is always a way it may be a hard journey but keep the faith. As you can see i know what a m/c is too
bdantonio
Regular

Return to Introductions