IVF-Infertility.com home

New here and really could use some help

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

New here and really could use some help

Postby Stephanie7754 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi everyone! I thought I could use some support and communication from others who are going through similar situations as I am.

Background Info:
Ectopic preg in June 04 - ruptured and removed right tube and partial ovary.
Blocked left tube found last month (March 09)

IVF recommended last week after meeting with the FS but would like to try to unblock the tube and try IUI.

Waiting for FS to review HSG films for possible hydrosalpinx - if found FS wants to remove remaining tube. I am extremely reluctant to go this route as opposed to trying to repair the tube but also don't want to risk another ectopic.

Any thoughts? This is certainly harder than I originally anticipated!

Thanks!

Steph
Stephanie7754

Postby Miracle08 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Welcome Steph!!!

Well, I do not have any knowledge when it comes to blocked tubes or ectopic pregnancies. BUT...there are plenty of girls here that do.

Check out the IVF forum, there are a lot of girls that have tube problems that post there.

Chin up love. You have come to the right place. It is very overwhelming at first...but you will have the best support system here!!!
Miracle08
Regular

do not despaire

Postby elles » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 pm

hi steph
i'm thinking of you and what you are going through. I suffured from unexplained infertility for 8 years and when i managed to get pregnant it resulted in an ectopic pregnancy and i lost my right tube with 50 percent of my fertility.
to make matters worse ivf is not available in my country ,so i depended mostly on prayers to succeed.
On 13th april 2008 i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl name kerryl-maria, and she is the apple of my eyes, i call her my little miracle.
so do not despaire, i know one day you will succeed in your attept.
all the best
elles :) :)
I am very happy to find a place where one can read and exchange views.I want to create freindship through email because I want other to help me in my pain to achieve my deam of getting pregnant.
elles

Return to Introductions