IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello I'm New To It All ;)

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello I'm New To It All ;)

Postby SarahG » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi everyone!!! I am just as the subject line says, new to it all :) . Im 25 DH and I have been ttc for almost 2 years. we got a BFP after 8 months and it was ectopic. my left tube had to be removed and the DR said that the right tube had to much scar tissue that our only option to concieve was IVF. the ectopic was very hard to deal with, i guess since we are in our 20's the DRs at the ER were so mean.... one guy was actually barking at us as though we got preg on accident and we didnt care about the severity of the situation. once i explained we were married ttc he lightened up, but like i said was hard to go through... of course knowing that IVF was our only option it was a scarey thought sincde its so expensive, i honestly thought i would not be a mom, at least for a long long time. now a year later my DH is recently enlisted in the military and walter reed has an IVF program Im trying to get into. Im keeping my fingers crossed and hoping and praying that i will get in, and be able to start the October cycle. I have be researching and researching IVF procedures and what people go through and Im glad that i have found this forum so i can learn first hand from you wonderfull ladies as to how this will all work out. Any information or advice is wonderful ! Good luck to everyone and its nice to meet you!!! :D
~PRAYING TO BE A MOMMY SOON~
SarahG

Postby Penny2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi SarahG

I am new to this too. I get so overwhelmed with all the lingo and terms, I wonder how I will ever know all of this! :D

My DH and I have been trying to conceive for 2 years. We have never been pregnant so I am waiting for the day. We have been in the process of figuring out what is going on with either of us for over a year now. This month we are to start our first cycle of IVF. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. I am most nervous about the shots as everyone else is. But then the thought of being a mom overpowers that and that is when I know we will be ok! My friend just had a baby, 6 weeks old, and when I hold all i can think of is will this ever be me??

It is nice to be able to talk to someone who understands what you are going through....even though you or I are not there yet! As much as friends will listen they dont understand!!

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you!
Penny2

Postby elles » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:10 pm

hi sarah
I know how you are feeling ,please do not loose hope cause miracles do happens. I was suffering from unexplained infertility for almst 9 years and and atfer trying i fell pregnant and it resulted in an ectopic pregnancy. however when the depression was over i resume with my prayers and started enjoying my life again. Miracles did happen and on the 13 th april 2008 i gave birth to a beautifull baby girl and we name her kerryl-maria and she really is our little miracle.

so do not despair, i know you will suceed

all the best
elles :)
I am very happy to find a place where one can read and exchange views.I want to create freindship through email because I want other to help me in my pain to achieve my deam of getting pregnant.
elles

Return to Introductions