Hey Ladies, glad to hear us little pregos are all doing well.
- You hanging in there. I know it must be hard to be pregnant but not be involved in it physically. At the finish line is the ultimate goal, and from your #'s it may involve two prizes
Keep us updated!
- Mega Huge Congrats
I am so happy for you and the fact that you saw the heartbeats is wonderful. You must be on cloud 9...at least emotionally. I feel so bad that you feel sick, and hungry and tired. Not to be mean but it was kinda cute and I got a little smile. Any other situation we would be cursing, but with us, it's acceptable to feel like crap. I hate to brag, but no morning sickness for me. Didn't have it with my son though, so hope it's the same this time around. I still think that I only have one bean in there though, and that helps. Guess I'll find out Thursday.
- Great Beta! Bet your psyched. I'm glad you have a job that is for the most part off your feet. It does sound like you have a great boss and your very lucky for that. I am a former Labor and Delivery nurse. Right now I am mostly at home trying to be a good Mommy and Wife. I was very busy up until end of Sept. and we decided I needed to cut back a lot in order for the stress level to be lower since we've had two failed IVF's before this BFP. Good news is I'll be able to help with OB questions. Don't know it all but I'll do my best
- Do you remember me from the April/May Cycling buddies? I recognized your name right away. I am so happy for you. I know what it's like to have IVF fail and how hopeless it can feel. I had to take a break from it for a while because it was just too much emotionally. Now we're both prego
How awesome and we can go through this experience together once again. I agree with Shelby. Might have triplets in there. Your numbers are over the roof, at least twins
- How did DH react when you finally reached him? I bet he was in shock....a happy shock.
- I had no energy yesterday and didn't do much of anything. Today I had lots of energy, even went for a long walk with the family
Looking forward to my U/S on Thursday. DH can't go because of work, so I am planning on doing my best to video record it. My mom will be in town and is going with me. Kinda makes me feel bad that she'll find out before he does whether we have one or two beans in there. He had a choice though so I guess that's the way it will be.
Hope everyone a good night's sleep, Melanie