IVF-Infertility.com home

Hello there!

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Hello there!

Postby MaybeABaby » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Hi, I am new to this board and would love to find other women in the same situation to chat with. I'm 37 and my hubby is 34. We've been TTC for a little over 2 years. I recently found out that my uterus was covered with fibroids so I had them removed back in February. I was told that was a huge reason why I wasn't pregnant but, the bigger problem is my husband had very low sperm counts. We were told we have a less than 1% of conceiving naturally even after my surgery. We decided to try IVF in June and I have so many emotions about it, scared, worried it wont work, nervous about putting my body through it, etc. :shock:
MaybeABaby

Re: Hello there!

Postby angelaezra » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:37 am

MaybeABaby wrote:Hi, I am new to this board and would love to find other women in the same situation to chat with. I'm 37 and my hubby is 34. We've been TTC for a little over 2 years. I recently found out that my uterus was covered with fibroids so I had them removed back in February. I was told that was a huge reason why I wasn't pregnant but, the bigger problem is my husband had very low sperm counts. We were told we have a less than 1% of conceiving naturally even after my surgery. We decided to try IVF in June and I have so many emotions about it, scared, worried it wont work, nervous about putting my body through it, etc. :shock:

Hello & welcome! You probably will receive more replies from the IVF forum instead of the introduction forum as that is where most of the ladies and gentlemen are located.

Angela
1 miscarriage 2002 (nat)
1 ectopic pregnancy 2006 (nat)
1st IVF 10/08-BFP twins/misc-6 1/2 wks & stillbirth 21 wks
2nd FET 6/09-BFN
3rd IVF 2010-April-BFP - DD born 12/7/10

Lost Ashley Nicole Thomas at 21 weeks
angelaezra
Valued Contributor

Re: Hello there!

Postby jenice » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 am

Hi, welcome to the Land of IVF 8) It is very scary feeling to even think you are here, right ? Well, the women that are on here are great and we can help with most of your questions. IVF is a roller coaster ride, some are lucky and get a BFP the first time. Then there are others like myself going for my 3rd cycle, CRAP !!! :evil: I do have a DD naturally,and just am greedy and just want more :wink: I'm pretty persistant and want what I want, not goin to take "NO" for an answer. Don't get me wrong, many a tear cried along the way but if I get a baby out of it that is all I can wish for :D I can deal with all the needles, it is the emotional ups and downs that can make you crazy. My advice would be to take one day @ a time, if you think to much you will become overwhelmed. Hope to see you around and I also may cycle in June, maybe we can get our BFP's together !!!!!!!! Babay dust to ya !!!!!!!!!!!!
ME 38 mild endo, removed left tube,2 ectopics DD born 2005 :)
DH Low Morph
IUI Feb 09 BFN
IVF #1 & 2cancelled May 09 & July 09
#3 BFN Sept 09
FET Nov 09 Chem Pregnancy
IVF #4 BFP June 10 Beta # 324, Beta#2 10,078 DS born 3/1/11
jenice
Regular

Return to Introductions