IVF-Infertility.com home

New

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

New

Postby shazzamac » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi there,
My name is Sharon and Im 39. My partner and I have been trying to get pregnant for 4 years. We have now about to start IVF ICIS.
My drugs arrive on tuesday morning and for the 1st time in 4 years Im willing my period to start so I can start with the AFC blood test, and already am willing the rest of July and August away for day 21 to come so I can start the injections.
One of my friends has recommended this site for support and advice after giving birth to 2 wonderful babies through the same treatment and for the same reasons five years ago. Although my friends and family are being very supportive I dont think they really realise the feelings we are feeling.
Does any one know the English ruling about treatment and turning 40 as I will do at the beginning of january 2011 as its seems abit confusing and blurred around the edges as we have been told different answers, like if we dont catch the 1st time and it goes over my birthday we will have to pay the fees or that if we dont catch and it goes over the 40 limit, as long as we are using the embryo's done this cycle we have until i turn 41.

Thanks
Sharon
shazzamac

Return to Introductions