IVF-Infertility.com home

Newbie Intro:)

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

Newbie Intro:)

Postby geosc » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:20 am

Hi all~
I am new to this community and to IVF.
My hubby and I have been ttc since July of 2009 and so far our infertility is in the unexplained category.
We have done 3 medicated IUI cycles, all of which were BFNs and are going to do our first ever fresh IVF cycle after
I take this cycle~I'm on CD 8~ off to let my lining recover from the clomid.
Needless to say, I am very scared and worried about the whole process and I hope that by joining you ladies I can
find some support as I also support others.
~Cheryl
geosc

Re: Newbie Intro:)

Postby margi26 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Welcome Cheryl!!!

Let me say that I am sorry for your struggles, but you have come to the right place! I joined a few months ago and have been so glad to have found this group of supportive, strong, intelligent and amazing women.

I would recommend moving to the IVF board and reading the threads there. Filled with lots of helpful information. Then, jump in and join one if you wish! My last cycle ended in miscarriage, and it was devastating. I don't know about your life and your situation, but for me, not a lot of people around me knew--or understood--what I was going through. It was so nice to have women here that really "get" what you are going through...all the crazy roller coaster of emotions!

It took me a bit to get to understand all the abbreviations (lol) but feel free to ask me anything via PM (private message) if you so wish--I was too shy to just ask so it took me weeks to figure them all out! AF....BFN....PIO....DD....DH....its an entire private language!

Lots of baby dust to you!! Hope to see you on one of the IVF threads...
Me: 44, endo. & 1 tube due to rupture
DH 36 fine
IVF#1 double ectopic/severe OHSS 12/08
IVF#2 BFN
IVF#3 BFP-->m/c
IUI#1, #2, and #3, 2010 BFN
IVF#4-2/11 HPT=BFP 11dpo; 13dpo=240! 15dpo=653, 20dpo=5522,3/29=u/s-1sac1yolk 4/4=2 HBs!
ImageImage
margi26
Valued Contributor

Return to Introductions