IVF-Infertility.com home

*** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Announcement of pregnancy and birth following assisted reproductive treatment.

*** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby krisnjer » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:08 am

I am actually still trying to comprehend that I am pregnant!!! :lol: DH and I are excited but trying to remain calm about everything. Our first u/s is Nov 23! This is our first baby so we are really ready to get this thing moving along!

Hopefully there will be more ladies from the fall/nov threads joining me here!
me=36; PCOS; septate uterus (repaired 5/10)
DH=34; 5% morph
TTC 7 yrs
#1 IVF-4/10- cancelled; surgery 5/10
#2 IVF-10/10- BFP; mc @ 4 wks
#3 IVF-01/11
krisnjer
Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am
Location: OKC, OK

Sponsor
 

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby DandMe » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 am

krisnjer wrote:I am actually still trying to comprehend that I am pregnant!!! :lol: DH and I are excited but trying to remain calm about everything. Our first u/s is Nov 23! This is our first baby so we are really ready to get this thing moving along!

Hopefully there will be more ladies from the fall/nov threads joining me here!


I started a summer 2011 thread but it's been quiet! Hope to see more of a support group here soon. :) Congrats on your bfp. :)
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby FrecklesDC » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Hello!!!! DH and I are very excited about our pregnancy but will feel it will be more real after the u/s. I almost can't fathom being pregnant. :D I've already had one early u/s that confirmed a gest. sac and a yolk sac but no hb yet. It was too early. Hopefully my u/s on Thursday will confirm a h/b.

If all goes well, our bundle of joy will be born on or around July 5, 2011!! :D :D :D :mrgreen:

I'm so very excited and happy to be sharing this with other women who have been as blessed as me to have BFP's.

HAPPY JULY B-DAY BABIES!!!!!!! :D :D Looking forward to meeting other ladies soon!

Kaylie
estimated ER is 10/12
estimated Emb. Transfer is 10/15-10/17 :) [/color]
Beta #1 - 123 :)
Beta #2 scheduled for Thursday 10/28 - 256 :)
U/S scheduled for 11/15!!! + Heartbeat. Pregnant with one little angel!
Image
FrecklesDC
Member
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby krisnjer » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Hello ladies and congratulations! Is this your first baby or do you have experience with this whole to process to share ? :D

Hello Sonya! I have been following the fall thread off and on for some time and you have great information to share and always seem to ask questions that I have not voiced yet. I love it! Are you feeling any pregnancy symptoms yet?

Kaylie- I completely agree with you about the u/s! Hope Thursday gets here soon! Let us know how it goes.

AFM-- my first u/s won't be until 11/23 about 6 wks after ER. That seems like an awfully long time to wait. :roll: I am still feeling just as "normal" as can be. Although every time I feel a little twinge or cramp I start to get a little worried/excited. What a nutjob this waiting is making me. :P
me=36; PCOS; septate uterus (repaired 5/10)
DH=34; 5% morph
TTC 7 yrs
#1 IVF-4/10- cancelled; surgery 5/10
#2 IVF-10/10- BFP; mc @ 4 wks
#3 IVF-01/11
krisnjer
Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am
Location: OKC, OK

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby DandMe » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:04 pm

krisnjer wrote:Hello ladies and congratulations! Is this your first baby or do you have experience with this whole to process to share ? :D

Hello Sonya! I have been following the fall thread off and on for some time and you have great information to share and always seem to ask questions that I have not voiced yet. I love it! Are you feeling any pregnancy symptoms yet?

Kaylie- I completely agree with you about the u/s! Hope Thursday gets here soon! Let us know how it goes.

AFM-- my first u/s won't be until 11/23 about 6 wks after ER. That seems like an awfully long time to wait. :roll: I am still feeling just as "normal" as can be. Although every time I feel a little twinge or cramp I start to get a little worried/excited. What a nutjob this waiting is making me. :P


Hi there! :) thanks for the compliment... always nice to hear my blah blah blah is not always skipped over. LOL
I'm not feeling much... some basics that are not really that out of line. lack of hunger... tiredness.... mood swings... round ligament pain which is the most odd... but not much really.. oh and very vivid dreams...

What about yourself? I agree... your clinic is making you wait until you are 8 weeks? That's a long time... I thought my clinic was cruel to make me wait until I am seven weeks along. Are you getting more betas?
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby krisnjer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 am

Sonya-- My u/s will be 6 wks from my ER date. Does that make it 8 wks by a "normal" pg count? I really feel pretty good. Maybe just a little short on patience and just a little more tired than normal. I'm not sure about doing more betas. My clinic only did 2. Can I just request another from my clinic? How does that work? Like an idiot, I have been POAS just so that I can remind myself that I am pg. :roll:
me=36; PCOS; septate uterus (repaired 5/10)
DH=34; 5% morph
TTC 7 yrs
#1 IVF-4/10- cancelled; surgery 5/10
#2 IVF-10/10- BFP; mc @ 4 wks
#3 IVF-01/11
krisnjer
Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am
Location: OKC, OK

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby DandMe » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:02 pm

krisnjer wrote:Sonya-- My u/s will be 6 wks from my ER date. Does that make it 8 wks by a "normal" pg count? I really feel pretty good. Maybe just a little short on patience and just a little more tired than normal. I'm not sure about doing more betas. My clinic only did 2. Can I just request another from my clinic? How does that work? Like an idiot, I have been POAS just so that I can remind myself that I am pg. :roll:


Nope... that means you are getting a 6 week ultrasound! :) And you will be six weeks pregnant when you get it. My clinic makes us wait until 7 - still the longest I've come across. you are not an idiot to poas!! Trust me.... we've hit the jackpot and poas is just us looking at the winning ticket over and over to confirm the numbers do match. You an request from your clinic but they might not give it to you - my GP does mine for me... he feels sorry because I had two blighted ovums.
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby krisnjer » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Freckles-- How did your u/s go today? I am so excited for you!!! :D

AFM-- I had a meltdown today. For some reason I have been so worried about my progress lately. I have no symptoms and I know that my beta numbers were not all that great even if they did more than double. I gave in and called my Dr office today to see if there were any tests they could run to make sure things were still going ok. I talked to one of my Drs nurses. She is really really nice and has had success with IVF 2 times before. So she understands what we are going through. She talked me down off of the ledge I was walking on but still nothing to be done until my u/s on 11/23. I think I just need to get out of town for a bit and it may make time fly by a little faster. :roll:
me=36; PCOS; septate uterus (repaired 5/10)
DH=34; 5% morph
TTC 7 yrs
#1 IVF-4/10- cancelled; surgery 5/10
#2 IVF-10/10- BFP; mc @ 4 wks
#3 IVF-01/11
krisnjer
Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am
Location: OKC, OK

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby DandMe » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 pm

krisnjer wrote:Freckles-- How did your u/s go today? I am so excited for you!!! :D

AFM-- I had a meltdown today. For some reason I have been so worried about my progress lately. I have no symptoms and I know that my beta numbers were not all that great even if they did more than double. I gave in and called my Dr office today to see if there were any tests they could run to make sure things were still going ok. I talked to one of my Drs nurses. She is really really nice and has had success with IVF 2 times before. So she understands what we are going through. She talked me down off of the ledge I was walking on but still nothing to be done until my u/s on 11/23. I think I just need to get out of town for a bit and it may make time fly by a little faster. :roll:


Oh wow.... I can totally relate. I went to my GP to get a standing 48 hour beta test so I could get a beta whenever my heart desired. My betas are climbing really well and my veins are pretty freaking tired of having a needle shoved into them, so I'm done for now until my ultrasound (6 days!). My betas are high enough that there is a possibility of twins, and I'm a little worried that if one passes, and my hCG drops, I'll freak out and do more harm to myself.

Now I know low betas are a pain the ass. They're a whole lot better than bfn's though. :( You can go see your own doctor and get betas, but if you're in the US you might have to pay for them? I'm canadian so all tests are covered. You can see what my clinic nurse said to me on my blog - your experience was a LOT better.

As for no symptoms... I'm not having many either and betas are high. It all depends on how much rest you are getting and how your system is handling the hormones. I hear of tons of pregnancies that have no symptoms at all!! Where are you going to get out of town? I'm distracting myself through work, visiting my family and working on an adorable baby quilt that I started several months ago. Big Hugs... we're here for you!!!!
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby krisnjer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 pm

AFM-- not sure where to start. This may be TMI but I am sharing anyway. I felt really good yesterday (I has felt kinda down earlier in the week). DH and I took a day trip so there was a lot of time in the car but it was really nice. When we got home I played with the yorkie dog by running around the living room playing chase (his favorite game). I was tired after but still felt fine. This morning (about 8:30) I woke up to really bad cramping in my abdominal area and when I got up to go pee there was A LOT of bright red blood and dark red/black chunks when I wiped. When I stood up the water was red and there was even more clumpy stuff in the toilet. I was also feeling faint, looked really pale and felt nauseated. So after we did our progesterone shot, we called the dr and headed over to the clinic after a quick wash up. I used a pantyliner. We were seen at about 10 am. When I got ready for the u/s there was just a tiny bit of blood on the pantyliner. We I went to get of the table I felt a gush of blood come out. Dr did the u/s and showed us the sac and a fetal pole. He said that he was able to see more than he expected to see based upon my ER/ET dates and the time of u/s which he said is a good thing. He said that as of right now I am pg and we can see it in the uterus. He said there is quite a lot of bleeding and could be several things, possibly a cyst (he didn't really thing so), possibly miscarrying one of the embryos that we did not see on u/s (we put in two) or possibly trying to miscarry the one we can see on the u/s screen today. He sent me home to bed rest and wants to see me Monday morning. He said if things go ok for the embryo (not sure what to call it at this point) that we saw on the u/s then we should see amazing progress on Monday morning. If it does miscarry then my body will just pass it at this point and we would know by Monday. So we headed home and I went straight to bed. I have soaked thru 2 pantyliners and moved to a larger pad. I just passed a clumpy blob about 2 inches in diameter. Still cramping--only in abdominal area-similar to AF pains. It is about 1pm now and I am still passing blood and cramping. DH and I are very scared and realistic too. We know the first beta was low (indicating not so good viability) and we know miscarries happen bc sometimes the emby is not healthy. So now we are back in the waiting game. I feel like my life has become a serious of 24-48 hour time blocks. Trying to stay positive and hoping the one little guy we saw on the u/s with the sac and fetal pole will be strong enough to hold on for dear life!! Don't really have any emotions right now. I think I am just stunned and maybe in a bit of shock. Well going to head to the bathroom again.....
me=36; PCOS; septate uterus (repaired 5/10)
DH=34; 5% morph
TTC 7 yrs
#1 IVF-4/10- cancelled; surgery 5/10
#2 IVF-10/10- BFP; mc @ 4 wks
#3 IVF-01/11
krisnjer
Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am
Location: OKC, OK

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby DandMe » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:33 pm

krisnjer wrote:AFM-- not sure where to start. This may be TMI but I am sharing anyway. I felt really good yesterday (I has felt kinda down earlier in the week). DH and I took a day trip so there was a lot of time in the car but it was really nice. When we got home I played with the yorkie dog by running around the living room playing chase (his favorite game). I was tired after but still felt fine. This morning (about 8:30) I woke up to really bad cramping in my abdominal area and when I got up to go pee there was A LOT of bright red blood and dark red/black chunks when I wiped. When I stood up the water was red and there was even more clumpy stuff in the toilet. I was also feeling faint, looked really pale and felt nauseated. So after we did our progesterone shot, we called the dr and headed over to the clinic after a quick wash up. I used a pantyliner. We were seen at about 10 am. When I got ready for the u/s there was just a tiny bit of blood on the pantyliner. We I went to get of the table I felt a gush of blood come out. Dr did the u/s and showed us the sac and a fetal pole. He said that he was able to see more than he expected to see based upon my ER/ET dates and the time of u/s which he said is a good thing. He said that as of right now I am pg and we can see it in the uterus. He said there is quite a lot of bleeding and could be several things, possibly a cyst (he didn't really thing so), possibly miscarrying one of the embryos that we did not see on u/s (we put in two) or possibly trying to miscarry the one we can see on the u/s screen today. He sent me home to bed rest and wants to see me Monday morning. He said if things go ok for the embryo (not sure what to call it at this point) that we saw on the u/s then we should see amazing progress on Monday morning. If it does miscarry then my body will just pass it at this point and we would know by Monday. So we headed home and I went straight to bed. I have soaked thru 2 pantyliners and moved to a larger pad. I just passed a clumpy blob about 2 inches in diameter. Still cramping--only in abdominal area-similar to AF pains. It is about 1pm now and I am still passing blood and cramping. DH and I are very scared and realistic too. We know the first beta was low (indicating not so good viability) and we know miscarries happen bc sometimes the emby is not healthy. So now we are back in the waiting game. I feel like my life has become a serious of 24-48 hour time blocks. Trying to stay positive and hoping the one little guy we saw on the u/s with the sac and fetal pole will be strong enough to hold on for dear life!! Don't really have any emotions right now. I think I am just stunned and maybe in a bit of shock. Well going to head to the bathroom again.....



Did the doctor do an internal and see if you are dialated? If you aren't, that's great news. It doesn't sound promising with the amount of bleeding, but I had a good friend have what she thought was a normal period when she was pregnant and everything was fine. She didn't think she was pregnant because she thought the bleed was AF, it was that heavy.

Try to rest... it may be anything. It is very promising that your doctor saw the sac on the ultrasound. Keep your mind distracted (nap, read, movies) and keep us posted, ok?
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby krisnjer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:49 pm

He did the magic dildo. He didn't say anything about dialated. The only thing that he did say was about the sac and fetal pole being present and how surprised he was that he could see it at this stage. And of course he did say it is quite a bit of blood. **sigh** I am just trying to stay calm and positive in bed. DH is cooking (that is his coping mech) at least he was in the mood to bake. Fresh hulled pecan and fresh pumpkin pies ...mmmmm mmmmm. We both know that this is not looking good for us.
me=36; PCOS; septate uterus (repaired 5/10)
DH=34; 5% morph
TTC 7 yrs
#1 IVF-4/10- cancelled; surgery 5/10
#2 IVF-10/10- BFP; mc @ 4 wks
#3 IVF-01/11
krisnjer
Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am
Location: OKC, OK

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby krisnjer » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:45 am

Well the u/s was no big surprise to us today after the weekend we had. There was no little bean on the u/s. So it looks like we will have to start over in January. Best wishes to you all.
me=36; PCOS; septate uterus (repaired 5/10)
DH=34; 5% morph
TTC 7 yrs
#1 IVF-4/10- cancelled; surgery 5/10
#2 IVF-10/10- BFP; mc @ 4 wks
#3 IVF-01/11
krisnjer
Member
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am
Location: OKC, OK

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby shafia » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 pm

hey girlsi have a beta on 5th lets see if i can join in
shafia
Newbie
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Re: *** JULY 2011 BABY OR BABIES***

Postby blairwh58 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:20 pm

shafia- Im pretty sure everyone from here moved to the Summer Babies group...join us over there and good luck with your beta on the 5th.
Me- 26y unkn inf.
DH-30y MF
TTC for 3 yrs
2010- 3 IUI, 3 IVFs (1 chemical, 1 MC @ 6wks)
IVF #4- Fresh 5dt w/ 2 blasts & 1 pre-blast.
BFP! Beta 4/15= 667, 4/18= 2244, 4/22=15,181!!!
Triplets turned Twins- lost 1 baby @ 10 wks. 2 Baby Girls!!
ImageImage
blairwh58
Regular
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 am
Location: Kentucky


Return to Pregnant after treatment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest