IVF-Infertility.com home

Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome! Pg.1 Has Intros!

Announcement of pregnancy and birth following assisted reproductive treatment.

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby BichonMom » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:35 am

Sonya - thanks for understanding and for the words of encouragement. Only time will tell and you are right it will sink in as time goes on and I'm sure I will get excited soon enough. As for my symptoms - I get nauseous for a day or so but today I was pretty good. I keep getting car sick though so I have to drive everywhere :roll: My boobs are really big and this didn't happen this early with DD and finally I don't know about you ladies but (TMI) I had beans last night and was up with pain and tons of gas till 2 in the morning. It was horrible. Other than this, I get tired at times and then I get bursts of energy its weird. How are you doing? I'm so excited for you and your first little bean and can't wait to hear how thing progress with you.

Happy - That's Awesome about the heatbeat. Just wait till you get to hear for the first time too. I cried and I'm not a big crier when I'm happy. I also just loved the u/s where the beans finally look like a baby its just amazing!! Just giving some more things to look forward too :mrgreen:

Well, I'm going to see if DH actually wants to spend some QT with DD is sleeping. She has a cold and tends to wake up when she can't breathe very well. Poor things

Hugs!!
Me-34 DH-44-MF
IVF w/ICSI #1 - BFN, 1 frosty
IVF w/ICSI #2 - BFP! Beta #1 (14dp3dt) - 782, #2 (21dpt) - 5477
DD b.8/13/09
IVF w/ICSI #3 - BFP! 11/9 -beta #1(12dp5dt) - 1075, #2 (19 dpt) - 4877, 1 frosty
Image
BichonMom
Member
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:51 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Sponsor
 

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby klinger13 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi ladies - Congratulations on your pregnancies and I'd love to join you over here! I know some of you from the Fall Cycle Group and most of my history is in my signature. But for those that don't already know me, this was our first IVF after having a tubal reversal surgery, and then 3 losses in the last 15 months where I lost both tubes and one ovary.

During our IVF cycle, my one remaining ovary was stimmed like crazy and we got 5 eggs, 3 fertilized, and we transferred all 3 embies on day 3. At our 6 week u/s this past Thursday we saw 2 sacs and each had a yolk sac. We go back this Wednesday night for u/s # 2 and hopefully will be able to see some heartbeats this time. I don't think DH & I will allow ourselves to really believe we're going to have twins until we see both hearts beating away in there. Technically my due date per my ER date is 7/14 but since full-term with twins is 37 weeks, that may put me due around 6/23.

We'll know more at our next u/s. Glad to join you over here!
Me 40, DH-31
DD-23 & DS-20 (mine from previous)
TL '96,TR '08, 1 c/p, 2 e/p, lost tubes & R ovary
IVF - BFP, Maribel born 7/5/11
ImageImage
klinger13
Regular
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby DandMe » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 pm

klinger13 wrote:Hi ladies - Congratulations on your pregnancies and I'd love to join you over here! I know some of you from the Fall Cycle Group and most of my history is in my signature. But for those that don't already know me, this was our first IVF after having a tubal reversal surgery, and then 3 losses in the last 15 months where I lost both tubes and one ovary.

During our IVF cycle, my one remaining ovary was stimmed like crazy and we got 5 eggs, 3 fertilized, and we transferred all 3 embies on day 3. At our 6 week u/s this past Thursday we saw 2 sacs and each had a yolk sac. We go back this Wednesday night for u/s # 2 and hopefully will be able to see some heartbeats this time. I don't think DH & I will allow ourselves to really believe we're going to have twins until we see both hearts beating away in there. Technically my due date per my ER date is 7/14 but since full-term with twins is 37 weeks, that may put me due around 6/23.

We'll know more at our next u/s. Glad to join you over here!


This kinda makes it more real, doesn't it...? I can't wait until you get your second ultrasound and you can confirm twins. I think you guys will just be floored - almost like getting the first u/s all over again. When things go well, it's a heck of a lot more fun, isn't it? I keep thinking I'll have a June baby in spite of my July 5th due date. Not sure why as I carried both my first ones two weeks past and had to be induced.

Your DH must still be in shock - I know that mine is. He's been texting me names, etc. Sometimes I worry about things being too soon to celebrate, but we have so many good signs we really do have every reason to be hopeful. I'm not sure when we'll get our second ultrasound but I was told at nine weeks, so should be within the next ten days. The thought of seeing the baby AGAIN makes me get butterflies. I know there'll be a huge difference even at this early stage. I sure don't have many symptoms, except the exhaustion, occasional nausea and sore boobs from time to time. Other than that I feel perfectly normal and happy.

How are you feeling and what symptoms are you experiencing?
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby klinger13 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Hi Sonya - I know what you mean about worrying abou celebrating too soon. I kept thinking, oh I'll wait until I see the heartbeats before I come over to this board, but darn it I need to celebrate the fact that we ARE pregnant and this time things are looking really good. We've just been over the moon since seeing those 2 sacs and now we're aching for Wednesday to get here so we can see how they've progressed. DH is still in shock - I mean we somewhat expected more than one with our betas - but I still don't think that prepared us for seeing those 2 sacs on the screen. Just so excited!! I love how David is still in shock too and texting you names - too sweet!!

Symptom-wise I still don't have much so it is reassuring to hear you don't have many either. My boobs aren't as sore as they were earlier in the week and I haven't had RLP in quite a few days. I did feel really nauseous all day yesterday (like break out in a cold sweat nauseous) but today not so much. I did however take a 2-hour nap yesterday and today so that's a new symptom for this pregnancy. Both times I said "Hun, I'm tired" and within 5 minutes I was in bed and out like a light. :D

So I'll have Wednesday's u/s with the RE (I'll be 6w6d) and then the following Wednesday I have my first OB appointment with a new OB. I may have not been released by my RE by then but I've had a lot of procedures done to my cervix over the years and may require a preventative cerclage and/or bedrest, so I'd rather start seeing the OB sooner than later and have a plan ready.

I'm so glad you're going to be having another u/s soon so we can have another peek at your little one (you must post a pic of course.) In fact, I hope everyone posts their u/s pics on this thread as they get them. I could look at u/s pics all day!
Me 40, DH-31
DD-23 & DS-20 (mine from previous)
TL '96,TR '08, 1 c/p, 2 e/p, lost tubes & R ovary
IVF - BFP, Maribel born 7/5/11
ImageImage
klinger13
Regular
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby DandMe » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:47 pm

klinger13 wrote:Hi Sonya - I know what you mean about worrying abou celebrating too soon. I kept thinking, oh I'll wait until I see the heartbeats before I come over to this board, but darn it I need to celebrate the fact that we ARE pregnant and this time things are looking really good. We've just been over the moon since seeing those 2 sacs and now we're aching for Wednesday to get here so we can see how they've progressed. DH is still in shock - I mean we somewhat expected more than one with our betas - but I still don't think that prepared us for seeing those 2 sacs on the screen. Just so excited!! I love how David is still in shock too and texting you names - too sweet!!

Symptom-wise I still don't have much so it is reassuring to hear you don't have many either. My boobs aren't as sore as they were earlier in the week and I haven't had RLP in quite a few days. I did feel really nauseous all day yesterday (like break out in a cold sweat nauseous) but today not so much. I did however take a 2-hour nap yesterday and today so that's a new symptom for this pregnancy. Both times I said "Hun, I'm tired" and within 5 minutes I was in bed and out like a light. :D

So I'll have Wednesday's u/s with the RE (I'll be 6w6d) and then the following Wednesday I have my first OB appointment with a new OB. I may have not been released by my RE by then but I've had a lot of procedures done to my cervix over the years and may require a preventative cerclage and/or bedrest, so I'd rather start seeing the OB sooner than later and have a plan ready.

I'm so glad you're going to be having another u/s soon so we can have another peek at your little one (you must post a pic of course.) In fact, I hope everyone posts their u/s pics on this thread as they get them. I could look at u/s pics all day!


I've noticed that many IVF moms don't seem to have as many symptoms as 'virgin' moms. LOL Someone suggested that it might have to do with our build up and tolerance to the hormone changes we have during cycles. I mean, we have so many things injected to us for weeks, to actually just have the hcg and progesterone is actually most likely a breeze for our systems. I don't know what the answer is, but the few times I've had my nausea/gagging sessions I've been really glad to see them go away.

I suspect we'll get our ultrasound around the 30th or so. At that point I'll really be excited, and it'll only be a few more weeks before the first trimester is over. I don't really feel anything emotionally, to be honest. I can't feel the baby, and I have a hard time even imagining it's there. I get excited when I think about milestones... seeing the heartbeat again, getting my fetal doppler, the first movement and beginning to show all seem to be on my list of 'this is real'. In fact, it all seems rather anti-climatic compared to the planning, preparation and anticipation of the last year. Anti-climatic in a very good way! Like... let's live a normal life for a while and have a baby.

Ok. I know you've had a lot of stuff happen, but what's with the cervix... with twins it must make you on the alert. I hope your new OB is fabulous and takes perfect care of you. What do yo do for work and is that going to be an issue if you have to take bedrest?
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby DandMe » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:47 pm

klinger13 wrote:Hi Sonya - I know what you mean about worrying abou celebrating too soon. I kept thinking, oh I'll wait until I see the heartbeats before I come over to this board, but darn it I need to celebrate the fact that we ARE pregnant and this time things are looking really good. We've just been over the moon since seeing those 2 sacs and now we're aching for Wednesday to get here so we can see how they've progressed. DH is still in shock - I mean we somewhat expected more than one with our betas - but I still don't think that prepared us for seeing those 2 sacs on the screen. Just so excited!! I love how David is still in shock too and texting you names - too sweet!!

Symptom-wise I still don't have much so it is reassuring to hear you don't have many either. My boobs aren't as sore as they were earlier in the week and I haven't had RLP in quite a few days. I did feel really nauseous all day yesterday (like break out in a cold sweat nauseous) but today not so much. I did however take a 2-hour nap yesterday and today so that's a new symptom for this pregnancy. Both times I said "Hun, I'm tired" and within 5 minutes I was in bed and out like a light. :D

So I'll have Wednesday's u/s with the RE (I'll be 6w6d) and then the following Wednesday I have my first OB appointment with a new OB. I may have not been released by my RE by then but I've had a lot of procedures done to my cervix over the years and may require a preventative cerclage and/or bedrest, so I'd rather start seeing the OB sooner than later and have a plan ready.

I'm so glad you're going to be having another u/s soon so we can have another peek at your little one (you must post a pic of course.) In fact, I hope everyone posts their u/s pics on this thread as they get them. I could look at u/s pics all day!


I've noticed that many IVF moms don't seem to have as many symptoms as 'virgin' moms. LOL Someone suggested that it might have to do with our build up and tolerance to the hormone changes we have during cycles. I mean, we have so many things injected to us for weeks, to actually just have the hcg and progesterone is actually most likely a breeze for our systems. I don't know what the answer is, but the few times I've had my nausea/gagging sessions I've been really glad to see them go away.

I suspect we'll get our ultrasound around the 30th or so. At that point I'll really be excited, and it'll only be a few more weeks before the first trimester is over. I don't really feel anything emotionally, to be honest. I can't feel the baby, and I have a hard time even imagining it's there. I get excited when I think about milestones... seeing the heartbeat again, getting my fetal doppler, the first movement and beginning to show all seem to be on my list of 'this is real'. In fact, it all seems rather anti-climatic compared to the planning, preparation and anticipation of the last year. Anti-climatic in a very good way! Like... let's live a normal life for a while and have a baby.

Ok. I know you've had a lot of stuff happen, but what's with the cervix... with twins it must make you on the alert. I hope your new OB is fabulous and takes perfect care of you. What do yo do for work and is that going to be an issue if you have to take bedrest?
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby klinger13 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:03 am

Yeah Sonya, twins are a blessing but they're also a big risk for us. When I had my first children (soooo many years ago) I had no issues at all with my cervix. But after having my kids I had a few years of chronic dysplasia on my cervix. They did laser surgery, 2 LEEPs, and a cone biopsy and were finally able to rid of the pre-cancerous cells. But now as doctors have put it to me - there's not much cervix left and what is left is pretty much just scar tissue. Now prior to trying to get pregnant I spoke with a number of docs to see if holding in a pregnancy would be possible and they all told me the same thing - we just won't know how the cervix is going to react until we're actually progressing through a pregnancy. So it may hold up just fine or we may need to look at cerclage and/or bedrest really early on. Either way I'll most likely be having a LOT of appointments throughout the pregnancy to keep an eye on my cervical length.

Luckily my job is great if I do end up on bedrest. I'm a software trainer and work from home (so for some extra "taking it easy" I've been working from my couch since ET.) I used to have to travel quite extensively but now I primarily supervise a couple of other trainers and create documentation and online learning courses. So really they're all things I can do from home (as long as I can reach my laptop over my soon to be giant belly. :wink: )

And btw - that theory about IVF moms vs 'virgin' moms really does make sense when you think about it. I agree too - once I start reaching some of those milestones you mentioned it will really, really sink in.
Me 40, DH-31
DD-23 & DS-20 (mine from previous)
TL '96,TR '08, 1 c/p, 2 e/p, lost tubes & R ovary
IVF - BFP, Maribel born 7/5/11
ImageImage
klinger13
Regular
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby DandMe » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:36 am

BichonMom wrote:Sonya - thanks for understanding and for the words of encouragement. Only time will tell and you are right it will sink in as time goes on and I'm sure I will get excited soon enough. As for my symptoms - I get nauseous for a day or so but today I was pretty good. I keep getting car sick though so I have to drive everywhere :roll: My boobs are really big and this didn't happen this early with DD and finally I don't know about you ladies but (TMI) I had beans last night and was up with pain and tons of gas till 2 in the morning. It was horrible. Other than this, I get tired at times and then I get bursts of energy its weird. How are you doing? I'm so excited for you and your first little bean and can't wait to hear how thing progress with you.

Happy - That's Awesome about the heatbeat. Just wait till you get to hear for the first time too. I cried and I'm not a big crier when I'm happy. I also just loved the u/s where the beans finally look like a baby its just amazing!! Just giving some more things to look forward too :mrgreen:

Well, I'm going to see if DH actually wants to spend some QT with DD is sleeping. She has a cold and tends to wake up when she can't breathe very well. Poor things

Hugs!!


I'm sorry about the carsickness - that's got to be tough especially if you are the one driving. I've had a few bouts myself but they are super strong, super random and over super fast. Strange, huh? I hear you about the bursts of energy - this morning I was super energetic, went to the grocery store, made a huge pot of chilli, banana bread and double batch of cookies, then took a feast out to my son's work (he's a carpenter, and his three man crew builds houses - and it's COLD here now) for the guys, then came home and basically sat on my ass for the rest of the afternoon - even too tired to make dinner! I'm really excited about seeing arms and legs on my little 'worm'! LOL So the next ultrasound should be a lot more fun than the first. I'm thinking I should be a little scared because it's all still so early, but so many good signs make me feel that it's really going to be a healthy normal pregnancy. We've never, ever had a strong heartbeat - never gotten to that stage - or good betas like we have this time.

I don't have the big boob thing happening. Actually *blush* I had implants about four years ago so I'll be really interested to see what happens when/if my boobs do swell up! I think DH is also along the same line of wondering. I went from basically a really slack-chested 36A to a really natural looking 36D and have never been happier about a decision. But, it should be interesting when I am breastfeeding or engorged.

How old is your daughter? Did you conceive naturally or was she also an ART baby?
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby DandMe » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:38 am

Happy Bunny wrote:Sonya, when is your due date? Mine is June 29 (via on-line calculator).


Yikes I missed this! My due date is July 5th, so you're about a week ahead of me.

How are you doing this week? When is your next ultrasound scheduled?
Sonya, 40 - DS, 24 DS, 22
David, 45
unexplained
2008 BFP, 2010 IVF & FET MC
2010 IVF #2 - BFP
14dpo 138
16dpo 351
Perfect pregnancy/Delivery July 2011
FET #2 June 2012
ImageImage
DandMe
Regular
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Location: Fort St John, Canada

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby klinger13 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Bichon - When do you go back for another u/s? We saw 2 sacs w/ yolk sacs this past Thursday (exactly 6wks) and it really hasn't sunk in that it's twins yet, but I think it's because we're waiting to see heartbeats before we really say "we're having twins". Like you mentioned that vanishing twin thing can happen or one just doesn't develop so we don't want to get too attached to the idea of two until we know more. We go back this Wednesday night so we're hoping to see some heartbeats then. Just wondering when your next peek at your little ones is.
Me 40, DH-31
DD-23 & DS-20 (mine from previous)
TL '96,TR '08, 1 c/p, 2 e/p, lost tubes & R ovary
IVF - BFP, Maribel born 7/5/11
ImageImage
klinger13
Regular
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby Happy Bunny » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 pm

DandMe wrote:
Happy Bunny wrote:Sonya, when is your due date? Mine is June 29 (via on-line calculator).


Yikes I missed this! My due date is July 5th, so you're about a week ahead of me.

How are you doing this week? When is your next ultrasound scheduled?


My next ultrasound is this Saturday. It's soooo hard to wait for confirmation that everything is still okay. I keep waiting for the rug to be yanked out from under me. I hate to wish time away but I desperately want to fast forward to 12 weeks so that I can feel like I'm standing on solid ground.
Barbara
Me: 38 2X Ectopic; DH: 38 MF
IVF #1 ET 10/11/10 BFP Brooke Marie
IVF #2 ET 11/11/11 BFP Travis James

ImageImage

ImageImage
Happy Bunny
Regular
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:10 pm
Location: Shreveport, LA

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby BichonMom » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 am

Sonya - My Daughter is 15 months and she was our IVF miracle. My DH has Sever MFI so IVF is our only hope and it worked the second time we tried. It eas crazy. We did a transfer of 5 embies and only one took but she was the stongest and healthest from the beginning so it was so meant to be. I love her and she will be close to 2 when these beans come next year. That's what is scaring me too, having maybe 3 under the age of 3 will be tough but it is what it is I guess.

klinger13 -My next U/S is this wednesday (6w4d) and we will see if there are 2 heatbeats. Maybe talking to you will get be more excited about having twins because I'm more freaked out than anything. Its because I will have 3 below the age of 3. A funny thing is a good friend of mine is also pregnant with twins and she has a 4 year DS from an successful IUI. She doesn't seem to be freaked out about it but we haven't talked to much yet I guess because I'm still so freaked out about it.

Is anyone cooking Thanksgiving dinner? Is anyone planning to share there news on Thanksgiving? I'm going to wait till Christmas at the earliest, I think. My parents know because while we were going thru this cycle they took care of my daughter which was a huge help. I just hope I get in a better place soon. I'm sure as things develop my attitude will change. I gues I have to give myself some time.

Off to bed now, Hugs!!
Me-34 DH-44-MF
IVF w/ICSI #1 - BFN, 1 frosty
IVF w/ICSI #2 - BFP! Beta #1 (14dp3dt) - 782, #2 (21dpt) - 5477
DD b.8/13/09
IVF w/ICSI #3 - BFP! 11/9 -beta #1(12dp5dt) - 1075, #2 (19 dpt) - 4877, 1 frosty
Image
BichonMom
Member
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:51 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby baby_blu73 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:34 am

Boy! This group is finally hoppin'!!! Hope there are many more to join over the coming weeks! BFPs for everyone!!!!

Sonya - Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I just came down with a nasty head cold last week and am finally starting to feel better today. My symptoms are the super crappy ones... :P I get extremely nauseous at least twice a day (once for each baby???) and have the absolute worst case of constipation EVER! Nausea is so bad, the NP at the RE's office said to stop taking my prenatal vitamins and just take my folic acid. It helps some, but most of the day is spent trying to not to lose my meals... And the constipation! All I can say is, I've never had to drink prune juice even once in my life, until now, and I hope I never have to drink the stuff again as long as I live! It works, but YUCK!!! :P

Although I have lost weight, I'm already showing BIG TIME! I would've loved to keep this to ourselves for a little while longer, but I'm getting so big so fast... and DH is so giddy, I can't help but let him tell everyone the good news. He wasn't there for his other two kids' pregnancies or births (he was in the Army for one and the other, well, let's just say their mother is a piece of work). Basically, this is his first time getting to experience being an expectant father. I'm gonna let him enjoy it to the fullest!!!

Well, goodnight to all the preggo chicas!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
~Stephanie
Me-30 DH-35
ER10.12 ET10.17
10.26Beta #1:273 10.28Beta #2:660 TWINS!!!
Jaxon and Brady born June 21
ImageImageImage
baby_blu73
Regular
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:13 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby klinger13 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 pm

No surprise announcements for us on the holidays either. I keep a blog so family, friends, co-workers, they all follow along on there. Even before I started blogging, everyone knew we were trying and we kept them in the loop for our 3 prior pregnancies and losses. On the one hand when you tell people and have a loss it does suck having to tell everyone, but on the other hand it was wonderful having so many thoughts and prayers to help us get through the really tough times.

Bichon - Very cool that we're 2 days apart and you have your u/s tomorrow too! What time is yours? Mine is 7:45pm so I have to wait ALL day for it, yuck! But it's better than having to wait until after the holiday weekend. I'm not freaked out about twins but it definitely adds additional worry (see my previous post to Sonya.) At this point, we're hoping for a great u/s tomorrow and then we'll cross each hurdle as they come.
Me 40, DH-31
DD-23 & DS-20 (mine from previous)
TL '96,TR '08, 1 c/p, 2 e/p, lost tubes & R ovary
IVF - BFP, Maribel born 7/5/11
ImageImage
klinger13
Regular
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Summer 2011 Pregnancy Group - Welcome!

Postby blairwh58 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Hey guys- I know its still early for me but I thought I would hop on over here and say hello. I am still nervous that something may happen but since I have no reason to believe anything is wrong I need to stay positive. I have checked in a couple times to read the posts but never said anything. I just had my first beta last friday and it was 317 at 11dp5dt, then I had the 2nd beta yesterday and it came back at 944 (14dp5dt). So I go for my first ultrasound Friday Dec 3. Dont have too much going on- sore boobs, get full really fast and then a little nauseated after...but nothing too bad. I will keep popping in but it sounds like everyone is a little further along. I think my estimated due date is July 27...but the RE hasnt mentioned it yet. Excited to be here finally and cant wait to share it with you all.
Me- 26y unkn inf.
DH-30y MF
TTC for 3 yrs
2010- 3 IUI, 3 IVFs (1 chemical, 1 MC @ 6wks)
IVF #4- Fresh 5dt w/ 2 blasts & 1 pre-blast.
BFP! Beta 4/15= 667, 4/18= 2244, 4/22=15,181!!!
Triplets turned Twins- lost 1 baby @ 10 wks. 2 Baby Girls!!
ImageImage
blairwh58
Regular
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 am
Location: Kentucky

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnant after treatment

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests