IVF-Infertility.com home

New Here

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

New Here

Postby tbriggs » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 am

Hi everyone! My husband and I are starting our first IVF cycle on Monday, beginning with Lupron injections. I am scheduled for egg retrieval on Feb. 16 and transfer on Feb 19 or 21, tentatively. I am 30, he is 42....we have been married for almost 10 years. We just found out last week through our HSG that I have a left unicornuate uterus, which means no right side of my uterus and no right fallopian tube. This also means, where they would normally implant two embryos per cycle, I can only have 1 implanted each cycle. My body would not be able to handle twins. I am excited and of course, a little anxious. I welcome any tips or suggestions. I look forward to getting to know and talk to others who are going through this or have already been through this. Good luck to all you guys! : )
tbriggs

Re: New Here

Postby brit1612 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Good luck to you! You may want to check out my blog (link in signature) it is a great place for newbies!
After 7 attempts (2 negatives/3 miscarriages), we have TWO miracle boys!! If you would like to hear our story, please visit http://www.ivfsuccessstories.info. Never give up, it can happen for you!!
brit1612
Regular

Return to Introductions