- good luck today!!! this is so exciting, you are going to meet your two little miracles!! hope all goes well and pls keep us updated!!
- your twins are ADORABLE! i am so glad you are recovering from the c-section so well, and that you all are settled down at home. how are you managing the older kids and the twins together? was DH able to take much time off to be with you?
- sorry to hear about your amniotic liquid levels and all those exams you have to go thru... have they discussed inducing you early? you are so close!!! is DH done travelling or is he still flying around the world?
- hang in there, you are almost there!!
- thinking of you!! hope the little ones are growing well and ready to go home!
- sorry i have been MIA, i have been sooo busy trying to get the house together for the twins - including our kitchen remodel after the flood - interviewing the nannies and getting paperwork in order (working on getting the twins lined-up to get their french citizenship, increasing our life insurance, etc). i have been feeling great -- 33 weeks 4 days and counting
we have an OB apt and our prenatal apt w/ the pediatrician.
Me: 31, DH: 39, low sperm count, motility & poor morphology
IVF #1 Sep 09 BFN
FET Dec 09 BFP, m/c 6 wks
IVF #2 Jun 09 BFP! beta 9dp5dt 176!! Twins due Mar 17