IVF-Infertility.com home

Recall on B.O.B. strollers

Announcement of pregnancy and birth following assisted reproductive treatment.

Recall on B.O.B. strollers

Postby MamaBoo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:21 am

I think I may have heard some people on this forum mention a B.O.B. stroller. I just saw on a news website that there is now a recall on a B.O.B. jogging stroller. Thought it'd be prudent to bring it to anyone's attention that may have one.
Me 34 endo, MTHFR, clotting issues
DH 47 semi-low morphology
TTC 6 yrs
3 IUI's all BFN
IVF#1: 10/08 BFP early MC
FET#1: 03/09 BFP
DS born 11/28/09
FET#2: 03/11
DS born 11/21/2011

MamaBoo
Regular

Re: Recall on B.O.B. strollers

Postby deftonesmo » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:26 pm

http://www.aboutlawsuits.com/bob-joggin ... ing-21799/

we have a BOB and just removed the patch/logo . . . there was a similar recall a year or so ago with a cord, which is easy to remove as well . . .

Me: 33/Bilateral Hydrosalpinx/Tubes Removed
DH: Perfect =)
IVF #1: BFN =(
IVF#2: BFP! Beautiful Grace born 4.24.10
IVF#3: BFN =(
IVF#4: BFP! Beautiful Grady born 1.24.12
deftonesmo
Regular

Re: Recall on B.O.B. strollers

Postby sanatesi520 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:20 am

Hyperlinks of London provides connected together with McLaren to create a designer assortment of men's necklaces and components, that will start within April. links of london sweetie bracelets charms will use featuring blown metal and also shiny coatings and also interlock parts of stainless, your pieces inside assortment in addition add a copyrighted McLaren attach, which as yet has been utilized solely in the McLaren Technologies Heart.

When searching for an ideal set of two spectacles, there exists one important element you need to seek out; how good they'll appear in your deal with. When you are looking for the correct couple of glasses, many people will often test each set feasible in order to judge that is ideal for these, but what if you could narrow down your search before you even step foot in the eyeglass store? I thinkcartier sunglasses is better. Simply determine that person condition as well as dyes and you'll be able to create which usually shape along with spectacle colour will fit you very best.

There is nothing that is as trendy and classy as Gucci wallets are. The brand is well known for its range of bags, belts, sneakers and caps. Besides this Gucci watches too are always in and are accepted by all ages. But as far as its gucci wallets is concerned, there is really no match for it. If you're current wallet is beat up or old, it is the time to trade up. Besides this, if you are looking for the most apt holiday or birthday gift, these wallets can be a great option.

LV handbags are among the worldwide brands of custom bags actually created in France considering that 1854. LV has begun manufacturing these kinds of artist totes inside the rest around the globe like United states, Italy, The world and Belgium. louis vuitton wallet, usually the one of the most reliable makes through thousands features a thorough specs for all the custom purses these people generate and industry.

Oakley offers two lens shapes and 18 lens hues for its prescription Half Jacket glasses. You pick the clear, amber or dark lens that will best accommodate the anticipated conditions. The lenses are removable and interchangeable, meaning you can buy multiple lenses for varying environments or swap them out for oakley prescription sunglasses when you want to wear contacts. This is the first dual-lens eyewear with interchangeable lenses, this chameleon lets you adapt instantly to any light condition. When the sun fades or flares, switch to a new set of optional lenses and change.
sanatesi520

Return to Pregnant after treatment