IVF-Infertility.com home

IVF WITH DONOR EGGS

For new members wanting to introduce themselves.

IVF WITH DONOR EGGS

Postby roxacb » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello:
I'm new on this page. A little about myself. I'm 35, trying to get pregnant for 4 years, I have diminished ovarian reserve.
I've done 1 compete ivf, failed, and then 5 ivf's that didn't make it past retrieval. So, we finally decided to do egg donation. after a year of looking at donor, and having lost about 2 donors, we found our perfect donor. We had 16 eggs, 11 fertilized, 6 made it to blasts, 2 transferred grade 1 (great), 4 frozen (also grade 1).
So, I'm due for a pregnancy test this friday, very nervous even though it's donor egg, I thought it was a sure thing but then again, you never know. I'm taking progesterone shots twice a day 1ml, twice a week estradiol shots 6ml, and baby aspirin every day. about 2 days ago I had very like bleeding at night only. some cramps on and off. today nothing, but i'm just staying home, to scared to move because when i move to much i feel my period is about to come. I feel very bloated. so, this is me. thanks for taking the time to read, and i hope i can find people out there that have success stories with donor egg the first time through.
roxacb

Re: IVF WITH DONOR EGGS

Postby marcus » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Good luck
marcus
Site Admin

Return to Introductions