IVF-Infertility.com home

Weight loss

Discussion group for all topics related to infertility including preparation for pregnancy, causes, investigation and treatment of infertility.

Re: Weight loss

Postby georgedepp » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 pm

In my opinion only, based on control diet will not help much in losing weight. Exercising regularly and doing yoga is better and the best option for losing weight. Just go for regular exercise, the consumption of healthy foods and drink plenty of water, but also prevent oily and fatty food
georgedepp

Sponsor

Postby JastinJack » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Regular exercise and yoga is the best option and best for weight loss. It is first to lose weight using Apple Cider Vinegar, using evening primrose oil, green tea and caffeine, fruit smoothies alcohol, exercise and fat burning furnace try.
JastinJack

Postby Brice » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 am

All of you have shared great points and healthy tips for weight losing...
It looks very good to loose the weight...
Brice

Postby dsds9mm » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:57 pm

The best way to loose weight is to find something that you enjoy that will at the same time burn calories, for me cycling is that hobby.
dsds9mm

Postby agata » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 am

weight is a balancing act, but the equation is simple. If you consume more calories than you burn, you gain weight. The logical solution is consuming fewer calories. the word "exercise" inspires you to creative avoidance, then avoid it. Maybe the trick to enjoying a workout may be to never call it working out.
agata

Postby Gotmehealth » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:50 pm

I can recommend It helped me lose 24 pounds, I started this new years. I even have a full and one part time job and 2 kids... It mostly brings up what you can and cannot eat and exercises that go well with this, easy to understand, not hard to follow basically. Its a good program and it wont kill ya. Best of luck
Gotmehealth

Postby justinjkemp » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Weight loss is one of the major health problems in humans. Regular exercise and yoga is the best option and best for weight loss. Logical solution is to consume fewer calories.
justinjkemp

Postby aquariusmediaa » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:57 am

I think that regular exercise and yoga are the best ways to reduce weight. We can reduce our plenty of weight with the help of yoga.
aquariusmediaa

Postby ryanbrian » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm

I do regularly swimming to keep my healthy body weight. It is a really useful exercise for weight loss and make sure that you always relax. In the winter I prefer to go for a walk or a yoga in the morning, keep my weight in level.
ryanbrian

Postby seenathkumar » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:24 am

Losing weight is not so easy you should be strict in some routine if you want to lose weight, their are many people who have tried different products form the market but failed to lose weight this is only because they are not able to follow the natural way of losing weight which is diet and exercise. If you are planing to lose weight then you have to follow a strict diet which will help to lose weight easily, your diet should be high in protein, vitamin, minerals and other nutrients, Exercise will help you to burn unwanted calories from the body.
seenathkumar

Postby Konrad » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi dear,
Follow some of these tips for losing your weight quickly.
Do exercise regularly
Running, swimming and jogging
Drink plenty of water
Control your diet
Take more boiled vegetables
Don't take more cholesterol and fatty foods
Eat fresh fruits especially citric fruits
Drink fresh fruits juice
Take green tea
and use fish oil.
Konrad

Postby benjaminzabler » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 am

Today fat is common problem for every one because all people don't want to workout and they eat junk food. Avoid all junk food and oily food which have lots of fat. Take a fiber and protein in your diet. Burn your calories as much as possible and don't eat calories food. Go for walking in the park when you have time.
benjaminzabler

Postby joes29rancho » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 am

I have heard that several people lost weight with zija and I am here wanted to know does it have any side effect. I would like to know if any experienced can suggest me.
joes29rancho

Postby Hudson » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 am

Well no doubt that these tips are very nice and good for weight lose. I really like this post. Well in my opinion proper exercise and a diet plan are good for weight lose. For weight lose we should eat less but natural food like fruits and vegetables.
Hudson

Postby jefhall » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:46 am

Zija is best for losing weight, i am also using zija and i lose 15 kg weight in three months. Zija is best for our health as it contain vitamins and nutrition.
jefhall

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum