CRAP! After always telling people how good I am at copying what I wrote before hitting submit so the 'gremlins' don't eat my post, I went to hit ctrl+C and hit something else (don't even know what!) but everything got lost! Here we go again!
- any news yet?
- I've been having some urinary symptoms (a constant urge to urinate that comes and goes) that we thought was recurrent UTIs, but my GP is concerned because most of my urine cultures are sterile. So he sent me to a urologist, who thinks this is a much bigger deal that I thought it would be. I've already done a million blood/urine tests, then this cystoscopy - then I have a bladder/kidney u/s in a few weeks and go back to see what she says.
- YAY! Do you know what the plan is? When do you start? (do you start with BCP? Lupron? or just stims?)
- yup - it's just a long scary wait until that baby is in your arms. You get used to the waiting and start to ignore it. Good luck!
- hopefully you'l see a heartbeat tomorrow! Good luck and I'm stalking for results, so update us as soon as you are done!
- YAYAY! That is such great news! Congrats! Add a pregnancy ticker!
- I'm so impressed with the weight loss - I've been trying, but it's so hard. I'm down 1.5 kg. We have 2 BBQs today, and it's going to be hard to eat what I'm supposed to eat, and not eat what I shouldn't.
AFM - on pins and needles for tomorrow! Gah!
Kynlee-FET hopefully May 2012, meanwhile biopsy 4/26
Cyn - FET in May
Antonia (Anton)-IVF 2012
Gina1976-will schedule appt w/RE in several months for 1st IVF
Christy (Sunshine1576)- estimated ER - July 23, 2012
Patircia (Ninde) summer 2012
Nicole (blueeyeddreamer) summer 2012
Sarah (Kala 0704) - bcp started 4/21. FET planned for June 20
Leora (leorira11) - started stims April 17th
HopeThisWorksM-PUPO 4-14, beta 4/25
*Julia73-PUPO 3-23, 4-26 BFP Beta 542, 4-29 Beta 2343, 4-11 Beta 4102, 4-16 u/s - heartbeat!
*Annashope-BFP 4-11 Beta 35, 4-13 Beta 121, Beta 566 - u/s on 4-20 - 1 perfect gestational sac!
*Globetrotter HPT BFP at 12dpo, beta at 16dpo = 540! Next beta 4/27. U/s in 2 weeks
We love you and are always here for you