IVF-Infertility.com home

What should we do?

Discussion forum for those particularly interested in insemination using partners sperm, or donor insemination.

What should we do?

Postby The Ferris's » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 am

Me and my wife are going through IVF. We are at the day 3 embryo growth. We have 2 of my own embryos and 5 donor sperm embryos. My embryos are grade 2 and 3, both 6 cell. The donor ones are grade 1 8 cell. We are in the military so we had to pay for IVF ourselves. Well we have been trying for couple years already and I am the one with the infertility problem. We are deciding on if whether we should use our own embroys or the donors sperm. We definately want to use our own since they are still grade 2 and 3. Please let me know what you all think, and we are brand new to this adventure.
The Ferris's
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:20 am

Re: What should we do?

Postby kynlee » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Did you ask if you can do a mix transfer? Meaning use both? How many are you transferring? I dont have the answers but I know how hard this journey is... If you transfer both you will never know which took and you can leave it that way if you wanted to.
Posts: 870
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:38 am
Location: Providence RI

Re: What should we do?

Postby Ressia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:18 am

Hello, dear! I think you need to emphasize to your service provider that you want the child to be yours biologically. I think they can understand that but if you think they cannot make it, you can look for other clinics to provide the things you want.
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:47 am

Return to Insemination

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest