- I'm sooooo nervous about the cerclage! You had your TAC placed pre-pregnancy, right? I'm so worried that placing the cerclage will *cause* a problem and that we would never have problems if we didn't place it. I just need to keep telling myself that I need the cerclage for peace of mind, and peace of mind is worth a lot... - I like either Nicholas or James. We have tons of girl's names, but no boys names! I have an inkling this is another boy, so I'm trying to come up with names!
- welcome! I'm so happy to see you on this side of the boards! HURRAY!
- I have my NT scan on the same day as you - Thursday Sept 6! (also, have you noticed that I'm exactly one week ahead of you? cool!)
- 66 is great for as early as you are
I swore up and down that I thought my twin boys were girls.... I was proved wrong BIG time
(The first time I guessed boy/girl, but DH said that was a cop-out because with fraternal twins, there is a 50% chance of boy/girl and only 25% girl/girl and 25% boy/boy.) This time, I have a strong "boy" feeling, but DH is just laughing about that until we get a real answer
- welcome! I was stalking your August 2012 thread. Your betas are great!
- I felt crampy all day. Not bad period-like cramps, just heavy and achy. I hope that just means healthy baby! I panicked because I didn't throw up Friday or Saturday morning. DH said it was fine and I'm just feeling better because Im 12+ weeks now, but today was AWFUL. The worst I've felt all pregnancy.
I keep trying to find baby on my at-home doppler. With my boys, I first found the HBs at 13.5 weeks, so I'm trying not to worry that I can't pick up anything yet. Also, at 11 weeks, neither u/s scanner could find baby on the abdominal scan and had to use TV u/s, so I'm guessing baby is pretty far back/hidden by fat. (Anyone else here overweight? The u/s techs here have a really polite way of saying it in the reports, something like "the X was difficult to visualize due to excess padding in the maternal abdominal wall"
Cerclage surgery was bumped to Sept 19th - Rosh Hashana (the Jewish New Year) got in the way of the other date. 2 weeks from now starts the Jewish holiday season (about a month of back to back holidays -- starting with Rosh Hashana, then Yom Kippur, then Succoth) and everyone here is getting ready. I grew up in the USA, and the only place I saw decorations and sales for these holidays was my Jewish private school and the kosher store. It's so weird to see everything decorated for the holidays now. (and in December, there is pratcially nothing. Hannukah isn't really a big holiday in the Jewish calendar, and giving gifts on Hanukah is really just an American thing based on Xmas gifts. To see any Xmas lights, I have to go out to Bethlehem